Chapter 15: What is wrong with you!

"No, stop" I say as I feel my hands being tied behind me while I sit in a chair. "Let me go"!!! I scream as I try to wiggle my arms loose. I hear laughing. Then I hear singing as the dark voice is approaching me from behind "He's got the whole world in his hands, he's got the whole wide world in his hands". I know that voice...That's Bray's voice!. I thrash around violently in my chair even more now trying to free my hands. I feel very large strong hands gripping my shoulders holding me still. The touch was the touch of evil. The touch burned my skin as if it was on fire. The grip on me hurt so bad I whimpered in pain. "Why are you doing this to me"?? I cry begging for an answer. 

I hear the footsteps move in front of me as I'm being held still. I feel my chin being stroked between a thumb and fingers. I hold my breath not knowing what is happening. "Little lamb, it is not my intention to bring you pain" I hear the voice saying. The man in front of me gets so close to me that I can feel his hot breath on my face. "My intention is for us, for our family to bring the world pain, to make them run and hide in fear, to make them OBEY" he says as his lips graze mine. I tighten my lips and turn my head. He backs off. "Your sick BRAY"! I scream in disgust. "NO"!!!! he screams his words harsh and he begins pacing. "The world is sick Abigail. The world is a sick place, the world is full of sheep and conformist. They put their fake smiles on their face and conform to what they think is normal, they turn a blind eye to all that is wrong" he says getting hyped up. "Women are cheating on their husbands, fathers are leaving their babies, children are being taught to have a heart of hate and for what? For approval? For love? To be the only ones on top of the mountain Abigail" he chuckles saying the last part. "But no more, you see people like you and I we see the world for what it truly is. We see the world being filled with sheep needing to be led to that mountain. It is up to us to open the eyes of everyone else so that we can stand tall and so that they can ALL FALL DOWN" he says pulling the bandanna off of my eyes looking into them now. I look around the dimly lit room and see it is Erick holding on to my shoulders. Then I notice Luke is behind Bray facing me, but there is something behind him. "Sister Abigail, all you have to say is yes, say that you will join us again to open the eyes of this world" he says putting his hands on both sides of my face. I spit into his. He pulls a bandanna out of his pocket and begins to wipe my spit from his face and he laughs. "Maybe you need a little more convincing" he laughs with hate in his voice "Luke" he says. Luke steps to the side and I see a chair on the opposite side of the room with someone with their arms and feet tied together with a sack over their head. I look at Bray confused. He nods to Luke and then to my horror he pulls off the sack revealing a frightened and bruised Beth. Luke then walks and stands behind Beth. Her mouth was taped shut, but I could still hear her pleading and the tears of fear and confusion. Bray begins laughing. "Does she look familiar Abigail"? I begin to cry and thrash around harder and harder in Erick's grip "Let her go Bray!!! I swear to god if you hurt her I will kill you where you stand you backwoods piece of shit"!!!!!!!!!!!! I scream in both anger and hate for Bray and fear for Beth. "I'm going to ask you again, Abigail will you join us"? he say's. My heart is pounding as I see Beth shaking her head no and I can here her muffle "don't Alex". I look at Bray and say "Fuck you". Then the unthinkable happened. "You know what to do Luke" Bray instructs his brother. Luke places his hands on each side of Beth's head and.....

"Noooo!!!!!!!!!!! Beth!!!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Alex, Alex wake up!!! Alex!!! Seth Roman I need some help"!!!!!!! Dean shouts shaking my body trying to wake me from this nightmare. Roman and Seth hurry to Deans side as my body convulses still stuck in my nightmare. "Alex please wake up!!! It's a bad dream come on baby wake up"!!! Roman begins screaming as Seth struggles to hold my arms down so I wouldn't hurt myself or them. My eyes dart open and I'm having a hard time catching my breath. Dean wraps me in his arms rocking back and forth "SSSHHH it's okay, it was a dream" he says over and over. "No it wasn't I saw them they....." I cry harder gripping him harder "SSSHHH it was a nightmare, your safe now" he says holding me kissing my forehead.