Chapter 26: Holy Hell

Dean POV

Sitting in the lobby waiting for Alex to hurry the fuck up and come on with Roman, Seth, and Beth. I swear why does it take these girls so long to get ready. Roman is reading the newspaper that was left here while Beth and Seth are cuddled up watching youtube videos and laughing and all I want is a fucking beer, is that too much to ask for?

 I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the ding signaling the elevator was stopping and when the doors opened all that came to my mind was *Holy Hell at those fucking curves* when Alex stepped out in her blue tank top and a scarf leather jacket in hand and jeans so tight hugging her hips and black high heeled boots, which I'll be honest right now she could just walk around in those boots and I'd be a happy camper.

She stopped in front of us clearly saying something, but I wasn't paying any attention until I noticed everyone standing up to leave. 

Roman nudged laughing "Dude I think you left your chin back there".

I gave him a confused look "Huh"? is all I could say.

"You sat there mouth wide open like a little stepford boy" he laughed as we walked out of the hotel to pile into the taxi van.

Roman, Seth, and Beth of course took the three person seat in the back making Alex and I share the smaller seat in the van.

I couldn't help checking her out, I mean I am a guy hello. As I was looking up and down her body my eyes stopped on her arms. It looked like she had make up on them in spots and I could detect these dark lines that were somewhat visible if you were looking right at them. I don't know the story with that. Maybe she got them in the Indy Circuit of something. I just waved it off and studied her face. She actually looked really pretty.

"What"? she said in an annoyed tone turning her face to look at me.

"Huh"? I responded.

"What are you looking at"? she questioned.

Yep there it is, her bitch mode was coming out once again. I'd love to tell her it was a turn off, but I didn't wanna fight with her tonight. "Just looking at your charm bracelet" I said clearly lying trying to cover my ass. *Really Dean? A fucking charm bracelet is the best you could come up with? No more chair shots for awhile dumbass* I scolded myself in my mind while earning a what the fuck look from Alex and her classic eye roll.

As we pulled up to the club we could feel the bass of the music from the club. We paid the taxi driver and gave him a tip. Something tells me he isn't about to use the tip for the one thing he desperately needed: SOAP. Damn he stunk so bad that when I turned to talk to the guys on the way over Beth looked a little green and I think she even gagged off and on from the stink.

We entered and you can feel the energy in the club, the music is pumping, the neon is bright with those little green laser lights going in all directions, people are grinding on each other looking for a hookup for the night, alcohol is flowing. It was loud and nice and all, but me..I fine with a little bar in a back ally somewhere. Eh this'll work I guess. Looking around I see various superstars throughout the place. Bellas and Naomi and Eva Marie are on the dance floor. Ryback, Cesaro, Tyson Kidd and Natalya along with Paige are at a table surrounded by drinks. Fandango and Rosa Mendez and Layla are at the bar with some fruity drinks. Of course there are always fans shouting out our real names and old ring names trying to get us to notice them.

Finally made it to a table towards the back right off of the dance floor and I was relieved I hadn't seen Summer, that relief only lasted a second though. She spotted me and started making her way over to us.