Chapter 23: Meet and Greet

*Rinnnnggggg Rinnng Rinnnngggggg* "Oh my god Alex I swear I will kill you in your sleep if you don't TURN YOUR DAMN PHONE OFF" Beth screamed at me. Apparently my phone had been ringing for some time now. I looked up at the clock on the hotel nightstand and it read 8:45AM. I blindly reached over feeling around for my phone. I guess staying up until 3AM playing video games after a match was a bad idea, especially when I've been having issues sleeping anyway with all this shit going on. Yes it's my own fault, but hey it's not often I get to see my brothers from another mother and their leaving later today so I spent as much time as I could with them.

 I didn't even check the number to see who was calling and I just answered.

"Speak" I said in a groggy tone trying not to fall back asleep.

"Really, I'm not a dog you know that right" a rough scratchy voice responded.

"What Dean"? I asked annoyed.

"Good morning to you too. Did you forget You have a meet and greet with us today"? he said in his classic smartass tone that I both love and hate at the exact same time.

I glanced at the clock once more before responding "Yea in like an hour jackass so let me sleep".

"Uh no it's about to start any minute. You forgot the time change last night didn't you" he said in an annoyed tone. 

"Fuck"!!!!!! I screamed shooting up out of bed hearing him say this.

"Damn I am good, didn't have to get the girl naked this time to hear her scream that" he said laughing and I swear I could feel his smirk through the phone. "I'm on my way back to pick you up, now stop blushing and get ready" he informed me.

"You don't have to do that I'll grab a cab" I said scrambling for an outfit to wear and my black and blue chucks.

"Yea actually I do, your my quote unquote girlfriend remember" he reminded me.

"Shit that is right, I'll be down in 10" I said as I began throwing on some make up.

"I noticed you didn't deny you were blushing" he teased me to which I replied by hanging up on him. 

I threw on my black skinny jeans and my Shield Tshirt. Beth had fallen back asleep so I just wrote her a note telling her where I was. Trust me you do not wake Beth up unless you want to die a very slow and painful death. I quietly grabbed the spare room key and a few sharpies and made my way out of the room.

 I got down stairs and grabbed a coffee from the free breakfast area and walked out the front door. I stood there for maybe five minutes when Dean pulled up. Soon as I got in the car I apologized for being late and he just laughed. When I looked up from fastening my seat belt I noticed Dean had a black eye. I assumed he must have went to a bar last night got drunk and had it out with some chicks boyfriend he must have been hitting on. Yes that sounds bad but face it he's pretty much a man whore. No not like Buff Bagwell, Dean just can't seem to keep it in his pants. I didn't ask what happened to him, but I guess he caught me glancing at the shiner every few minutes.

"Hey Alex can you do me a favor"? he asked taking me by surprise.

"If it has to do with Little Dean no" I said in a joking manner.

"Uh I think you know it's not small after what happened not too long ago" he said in his oh so cocky voice. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Thinking about the make out session I felt my cheeks flushing now and tried to act interested in my phone. "Next time your boys are gonna come to our room at 4AM screaming and threatning me how about a heads up" he said sounding pissed as he recalled in his mind the encounter from last night.