Chapter 25: Were going out

I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed, mainly due to the amazingly comfortable bed. I went to get out of bed but failed. I looked down and saw that Deans arms were tightly wrapped around me as he slept. Now I know I should have woke him up and demanded for him to take his hands off me, but I couldn't okay!. Sue me for wanting to be cuddled and I think I deserve it with everything going on lately okay. 

 I laid there for another 15minutes with my back pressed against his chest until he began to stir and rolled over. I got out of bed quietly as possible trying not to disturb him. I grabbed my phone and the room key and silently snuck out. 

I stepped outside the hotel letting the light hit my face waking me up a little more. Walking next door to the barista I noticed I had a text from Beth last night.

Beth: hey muh sista! Have u and Dean killed each other yet?

Beth: Hello?

Beth: Oh I know what your doing!!!!!

Beth: Ignore that, Seth stole my phone lol. Message me tomorrow lol.

I laughed to myself as I sent her a reply.

Me: lol no we didn't kill each other yet, although tell Seth I may kill him tho. Text me when ur up loves you! :)

I grabbed coffee for myself and Dean hoping that if he has coffee soon as he wakes up he won't be as crabby as usual. 

I've made it back to our hotel room and as I walk in I notice Dean isn't in bed any longer and I hear the shower going on. I sat his coffee on the table and then I got to hear the most glorious and hilarious thing of my life....

Yup, my "Fake Boyfriend" is singing about Catherine Zeta Jones in the shower. I sit listening for a few minutes before I decided to head out to the gym.

DEANS POV

"Catherine Zeta Jones! she dips beneath the lasers" I sung in the shower. I woke up early this morning to a shaking Alex, I don't know if I did this because I felt bad I had made the room so cold or if it's because I just wanted to hold someone. Face it is been a bit since I've had ANY attention from a female. Her hair smelled like strawberries and her skin was so soft. Even though her make up was all over the place where she hadn't washed it off before going to bed and her hair was a mess she was still beautiful. I fell back asleep holding her tight in my arms as I continued to think about the kiss from last night. I don't know if she wanted to kiss me or if she was trying to play mind games with Bray and the truth is I don't care what her reason was because it felt so right. The way her lips and mine moved together in unison as if we knew exactly how each other liked to be kissed was amazing and yes I'll admit I popped a boner at the time I mean damn it's Alex and she is the hottest female superstar we have. Sure I kissed her one time before this and that was great too, but this one was different.

I gotta get all of that pushed aside in my head though. I still feel like she may change her mind about Sheamus and go running back to him and I don't think I can take being let down by someone as beautiful and funny and smart as her. I have to keep my guard up and not get hopes up. I do feel bad for the way I've been treating her, but that's the only way I know to keep from getting close to her.

"Catherine Zeta Jone...." I continued to sing until my phone began ringing. I hopped out and dried off. "Fuck, annoying bitch" I said out loud when I saw that it was Summer Rae's number popping up on my caller id. "Fuck a few times and she gets obsessed, better answer before she reaches stalker level" I said groaning in annoyance.