Chapter 6: You don't trust me?

I wake up early and for the first time in forever I didn't mind waking up early. I'm here representing WWE helping these men and women get ready to further their dream in the WWE and my best friend is finally moving up to the main roster with me!.  Honestly the only thing to make it any better would be a coffee or something to help wake me up. 

 We were just waiting for The Shield to get back so we could get started and as always their taking forever. Yet they call us the "Divas". I decided might as well sneak out for a smoke since were waiting for them and Randy Orton came by to talk to Sheamus. I walk out the side entrance to the building and lean against the while pulling out a Marlboro Smooth and my green lighter. Lighting the cigarette I tilt my back and take in my first draw for the day and I begin to relax. A black SUV flies into the parking lot with the bass thumping and it comes to a dead stop in front of me. I wasn't sure who was in the vehicle, but with the way they were driving and stopping in front of me I wasn't about to take any chances. I push myself off the wall and throw my cigarette away getting ready for a fight. The three doors finally open and immediatley assumed it was Bray and his backwoods family so my guard was up. Then I heard laughing as I see The Shield hop out of the vehicle.

 Rollins being the first to speak is shutting the driver side door laughing and says "I just couldn't resist it, sorry not sorry" he says.

  "What are you doing out here anyway"? Roman ask's me as I put my cigarette back in my mouth to calmn down.

 "Waiting for you dumbasses, we can't start without you guys anyhow" I say taking another drag.

 "Just like the song says... THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN" Seth sings as he and Roman walk in the door. The last thing I heard was Roman saying "Seriously dude, Kesha?... Who are you" followed by "Fuck off Reigns.

 Dean didn't follow them though. He just kinda stood there with a grin.

 "Can I help you with something" I say cocking my head.

 "Is that anyway to talk to someone that brings you Starbucks"? he says.

 I look at the cup and back up at him. "Alright what did you do to it" I ask

 He clutches his chest, "What? You don't trust me".

 I shake my head "ummmm no".

 "I kinda figured that..Sooooo I got you this instead" He reaches into his bag and pulls out a Rockstar energy drink he bought me. "See, there's no way I could do anything to it" he says handing it to me. "Fruit punch flavor right"? Which is my favorite flavor.

 Surprised I take the beverage from his hand and pop the tab before taking a sip "wow, that's actually nice of you...now what do you want"? I ask supicious.

 He takes my cigarette and takes a puff off it before flicking it to the side opening the door "there, now were even princess".

 "And there it is" I laugh as we walk into the building.

 Were all standing in the hall and we can hear William Regal and Triple H talking to the rookies about having some special guest there to assist in their training for a whole week. The Shield are finishing whats left of their coffee's and I was finishing up my energy drink when I finally see Sheamus saying bye to Randy and making his way to me. We exchange smiles and tell each other good morning. I look over and I notice Seth and Roman are still laughing and talking, but Dean is looking at Sheamus with a look of disgust. I just don't understand it, a few moments ago he was in a good mood, hell he was even being nice to me. He notices me looking at him and turns his back to me. *Wtf really* I think to myself.