Chapter 5: What the hell!

We finally made it to Orlando,FL without any other issues on the plane luckily. Once we made it there William Regal was there to pick all of us up from the airplane. We arrive at the performance center where we unpacked and went to meet up with the other coaches for dinner.

  When we arrived at the restaurant we were greeted by handshakes and smiles from the greats of the WWE such as William Regal, Matt Bloom, Sarah Del Rey, Billy Gunn, Lita, Dusty Rhodes, and The Authority themselves Triple H and his wife Steph. Being in a room full all this history and greatness made me really appreciate the opportunity that WWE has given me and really made me realize why I began wrestling in the first place. Listening to their stories and advice in person was an amazing experience. I know that I was utterly exhausted, but I honestly didn't want the dinner to end. 

   That night we got back to the performance center and I have a room on the other side of the building away from the puppies of justice. I start to change into my pink and black hello kitty pajama's so I can get some rest before our week long training/mentoring. I really really wish I was told who the girl is that is coming to the main roster though. I'm sure its another barbie doll and if that's the case then why would they want me to be the mentor, I mean why not ask someone like The Bella's or Layla hell even Kelley Kelley. I mean do they not realize I have a low tolerance level for stupidity or girls who would rather be humping the male talent than paying their dues and being in the ring.

 I crawled into bed turning the lamp off "Soooo ready for bed" I groan. Just as I lay down I heard a knock on my door. "Ugh what now"? I crawl out of bed and make my way over to the door yawning as the knocking continued. "I'm coming I'm coming geez" I say yawning. I unlock the door and open it to nothing. No one was there. *I must really be tired, I'm imagining things* I think to myself shutting and locking the door. I climb back in bed and the knocking begins again. I raise up on my elbows in bed "You have to be kidding me" I groan. The knocking stops again and I lay back down. Literally one minute later the knocking starts again and gets louder. I hit the bed getting up "Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns so help me if you guys are drunk and this is a sick game I swear someone is going to be put through a wall" I say opening the door. No one was there again. *Okay I see how this is gonna go* I smile to myself. I shut and lock the door and turn off my light, but I don't head to bed. Instead I remain at the door waiting for the next set of knocking. I hear the first knock and I swing the door open.

 "Damn you always fell for the shit" a voice says

 "Damn you always fell for the shit" a voice says. "What the hell? Beth come here you"! I exclaim seeing my old childhood friend at my door. Engulfing her in a huge hug inviting her in. Beth and I have always been the best of friends since we were very young. We have been through it all together good and bad. We started off wrestling as a tag team in the indy circuit known as "The Sinful Sisters". We dominated anywhere we were booked. We took on both men and women. If your ever in a situation that you need someone to have your back or just someone to talk to without judgement you can't go wrong with Beth. A few years ago we were both contacted by WWE to have an audition together and were both signed together. We ruled the women's division in NXT. Hell we even were asked by coach Sarah Del Rey to assist in showing the newbies moves as she explained them.

 Then the day came that I was given the opportunity to move up to the main roster in WWE. I didn't want to go without Beth, but was told at that time only one of the female superstars were being recruited. I almost told them no so I could wait and debut with Beth. That was until she threatened my life if I didn't take the offer right then and there. At first we remained in contact with each other, but the more WWE pushed us both up further in our divisions the more hectic our schedules became and it was harder to stay in contact daily.

 "Oh my god Beth, how have you been? you look great"! I say extremely excited to see my best friend. "I've been good dude, better now that your here" she smiles as we both sit on the bed. "So have you heard the news yet"? she lights up. "No but I have a feeling I'm going to love it by the look on your face" I laugh. She bites her lip smiling "I'm the one you are mentoring"!!!!!! she screams. "What??!!!!! your kidding!!!" I scream hugging her "This is great!!!!". "I know dude, about time right, time to show the fake bitches on the main roster who's in charge" she says cocking her head snapping her fingers. "Hell yea muh sista"! I reply.

 "Okay so I want to no everything that has been going on lately" she says bouncing.

I wanted to tell her about The Wyatt Family and all of the weird encounters that I had been having them lately, but I decided against it. Knowing Beth she would either leave right then and there out to them to take them out herself or she would hire a hitman. Instead I responded with "Eh you know same old same old, still having it out with the twins" I roll my eyes.

 "Well I guess were gonna hand out some much needed justice now aren't we" she says with a sly grin.

 "Oh my god you are still obsessed with The Shield aka The Hounds Of Justice aren't you"? I ask teasingly.

 "No I don't" she says trying to sound innocent. I cock an eyebrow and my head to the side letting her know I can still tell when she is lying. "Okay okay" she laughs "I take it you still despise them" she ask's.

 "You know it, especially Ambrose and Rollins" I say cringing.

 "Alright, so.....any special men in your life now"? she ask's me trying to sound goofy.

 I blush "umm..well mabye".

 "Out with it Alex who is he"? she nudges me with her elbow.

 "Well I'm probably reading too much into it, but I think Sheamus is into me. We've been hanging out and having small talk and all and he seems to pay more attention to me even if were in a group of people" looking down fumbling my fingers.

 "A big strong Celtic Warrior, Get it girl"!! she shouts. Thank good nobody else is roomed on this side of the building or else we would have been killed because of our catching up.

 She sits looking at my arms and thighs mainly at the scars on them. With a serious look on her face "How have you been, be honest".

 "I've been okay, really..Been doing good for close to two months now" I answer honestly.

 "Good" she nods her head. "Remember that I am always here for you, whenever where ever" she smiles and yawns. 

 "I know" I put my hand on hers, "I think its time we both get some rest girl because if you think I'm gonna be easy on you because your my best friend your wrong" I giggle leading her to the door.

"Wouldn't expect anything less" she laughs. "Love ya sista".

 "Love ya to sis" I say as we hug. After she leaves I shut and lock the door, turning my lamp off and climbed back into bed where I easily drifted off to sleep.

.