Chapter Two

I narrowed my eyes and started to kick around. The grip that the men had on me grew tighter. The man in front of us stepped closer. "Stop it! You won't be able to escape. They'd find you within 20 minutes." he rasped at me. I stopped struggling and just sighed. I wanted to scream. I wanted to curl up in a ball. But I couldnt.

The men tugged me along inside of the building. Immediatly I heard a long distant screech, and then a loud bang following it up. I jumped at the noise, and looked over at the men. They continued to face forwards. They turned the corner and lead me upstairs. Once we reached the second floor, we turned to the left and down a hallway. It was full of cell doors. We stopped at room 369. The man unlocked the door, and turned to me. I glared him down like a wolf would glare down it's enemy. He simply shrugged it off, and opened the steel door.

I was suddenly pushed into the room. There was a small bed in the corner along with a toilet in a seprate room, but there was no door. There was also a desk and chair beside my bed. I looked over at the men and wriggled my arms around.

One of the men approached me and unstrapped the metal thing that was around my mouth. Once it was released, I took in a large fresh deep breath. He then turned to me and untied my arms. He slowly brought my arms down to my sides, and slipped off the jacket. Once that was off, I stretched out my stiff arms and fingers. 

The man walked out of the room, and before shutting the door, he turned to me. "Oh yes Alice? Someone will come to your room to talk to you soon." he responded before closing the door and locking it.

A/N: Yeah.....It's a short chapter...but whatever :3 Just remember I wrote these chapters in my notebook during school XD So yeah 

Don't forget to comment and vote what you think :3