Chapter Sixteen

After Ally requested for my food tray, I saw Cheshire bolt into my room. I watched him settle down on my bed. I gave Ally my tray, and watched her as she closed the door behind her. I turned back to Cheshire. "So, what did you find?" I asked the cat-boy.

He smiled and held up a piece of paper. "This." he breathed out.

I took the paper and unfolded it. "You're just a piece of my mind. . . is this too?" I asked him, staring at the hospital map.

Cheshire shook his head. "No. Sometimes Alice, if dreams are powerful enough, they can become real." he said to me, standing up.

I smirked at the map. "Thanks, Cheshire." I said to him.

"No problem, Alison Baggins." and with that, he turned into the air before me.

I unfolded the map and placed it on my desk. That night, I spent about an hour tracing the map in to my sketch book. Labeling exits, labeling rooms, where the guards stood. Including all the air vents I could use, or would be strong enough to hold a human. Once I was done, I closed my sketch book and placed it on my table. I took the map and folded it back up. I tucked it underneath the mattress and the bed springs. After doing so, I tucked myself in for bed.

--------------
A/N: I feel so bad for y'all.... I didn't update for a long time. Don't worry children of mine XD. I have more chapters to type up onto Wattpad.... YAY

Don't forget to comment and vote on my story :3