Chapter Fifteen

I've been stuck in my room for about three days now. I wasn't allowed to go to the lunch room. I wasn't even allowed to see Candy. Ally opened up the door to my room and handed me a tray of food. "I'm sorry you have to be locked up. Cheif's orders." she responded before closing the door behind her. 

I sighed and looked at my food. I don't feel like eating. I just pushed it aside onto my desk. As I turned around, Cheshire sat upon my bed, flicking his ears. "So, I've heard you're stuck here eh?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah. Sadly I am. I can't see Candy, and how am I supposed to draw the map of this damn building?!" I shouted the last part of my statement.

Cheshire pulled his ears back. "Why not just let me do it?" he asked.

I looked up at him, my eyebrows furrowed. "What?" I questioned the cat-boy.

He nodded. "Yeah, I can do that. I could somehow steal a map to this asylum, and then bring it back with me. The next time this... Ally girl comes by to drop off your food or whatever, I could quickly sneak out." he glanced over at the door.

I smiled at him, standing up. "That's a brilliant idea Chess!" I cheered, opening up my arms. Cheshire stood up and smiled too, his ears perked and tail wagging slightly. I gave him a hug. "You know you are a big help to me right?" I asked him, letting go."

He nodded, putting his hands in his pockets. "Of coarse I do. Why wouldn't I be here?" he chuckled.

I sighed and looked around towards the door. "Well, when Ally comes, you'll know right? I mean you always watch me." I then realized that sounded creepy. "Well, you know. Not in that way." I chuckled. 

Cheshire nodded and stared at my sketchbook. "So, what about this Candy? Did she agree?" he asked me, looking back at me.

I shook my head. "No, sadly. I wanted her to come with. But I know she'll follow me. If she doesn't, I'll somehow get her to come along. I need her to come along. She's part of my plan." I smirked.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "It won't be bloody this time right?" he asked me, his tail flicking. 

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, it won't be." I smiled. I glanced over at my food and sighed. "Well, I need to eat this sloppy shit before Ally comes and takes it away from me. Or they'll force me, because thats what they do here." I rolled my eyes. "They take a tube and shove it down your throat. Then, they stuff the food down the tube, solid or mushy." I shivered at the thought of a tube going down my throat.

Cheshire scrunched up his face in disgust. "Eww, what the hell is their problem?!" He asked me. I shrugged and ate a spoon full of corn. "Well, see you around soon Alice." He wiggled his fingers before turning into thin air before my eyes.

I waved as it was too late, and continued to eat my food. I can't wait for Cheshire to make this plan work for me.

A/N: And here's a late update don't kill me iM INNOCENT.... maybe hehehehehehhehe

Anyways, I'm listening to the troll song 10 hours...so far I have up to 30 minutes..... kill me please XD

Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote for my story :3