Chapter Three

I sighed and walked over to my bedside. I leaped onto the bed and buried my face into my pillow. I felt like crying, but I couldn't. I couldn't escape  to Wonderland either, that was destroyed. Well, Im not so sure. I havent visited it in a while.

Suddenly, I heard a chuckle. O looked up to see Cheshire leaning against the wall. I slowly sat up and sniffled. "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" I asked him.

Cheshire shrugged and wrapped his tail around his waist. He struted forwards toward me, and smiled slightly. "Well, I'm here to watch over you, why else would I be here?" he joked.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Well, how's Wonderland?" I asked him, not making eye contact with the boy.

He made an explosion noise with his m,outh as his hands moved into a circle form. "Gone. You killed it." he crossed his arms and sighed. 

I blinked. I thought I saved Wonderland? But I stopped the medication,. and it should've saved it. Maybe I didn't act quick enough... "How are you still here, while Wonderland is gone?" I asked him.

Cheshire sighed loudly and sat down in front of me on the ground. He flicked the end of his tail as he stroked it with his claws. "Look, stop asking me questions." he demanded me. Suddenly, his tail flared up as his ears twitched. Cheshire looked over his shoulder at the door, and then back at me. "Sorry love, gotta go." he smiled widley before disapearing into thin air. I loved it when he'd do that in Wonderland....

The door buzzed, and then opened up to a tall thin lady. She was very pale and had bags under her eyes. The lady's eyes looked to be a gray-ish blue colour. Her brown hair was up into a messy bun. She held a clipboard in one hand, and a pen in the other. The lady closed the door and sat down in the chair that was tucked underneath the desk. She put on a weak smile and wrote something on the clipboard. "Hello. My name is Ally." she greeted me. "So, you're Alison Baggins?" sha asked in a sweet soft voice.

I nodded. "Or just Alice is fine." I responded.

Ally, the lady, wites something down on the clipboard again before looking back up at me. "So Alice, what seems to be on your mind right now? Because most people get questions about this place." she asked me.

I thought a moment before I responded. "Why am I here?" I asked with a straight face. The lady thought a moment before opening her mouth, She stopped and looked back down at the clipboard. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Are you allowed to tell me?" I asked her nicley. "If not, that's completely fine." I leaned against the wall that was bed was pushed against.

Ally nodded her head. "No I can tell you. Im trying to put it into words..." she responded. After about three minutes of thinking and waiting, she finally responded to my question. "There was an incedent... that involved you. Umm, you killed two people." she plainly put the last part out there.

I blinked and looked down. I sighed and nodded. "I also... would like to know... who put me in here?"I asked her, looking back up at Ally.

She furrowed her eyebrows and thought a moment. "Umm, some woman called us, and told us to come pick you up."

"What was her name?"

"Umm, I think it was Natalie."

A/N: OO THE SUSPENSE.....Im kidding...this is probably all Im doing for today... my fingers hurt XD

Don't forget to comment and vote for my story :3