Chapter Seventeen

The next day, Ally came to my room. She seemed tired and stressed. she opened my door, and just stood there. I was very confused. What was she doing? Does she want me to follow her? Do I get to leave after a week of being locked up? Ally stared me down. She took two steps into my room, and sighed loudly. "A-Ally?" I asked her, cocking my head.

"I've had enough." she muttered.

I blinked. "What?"

"I've had enough of this asylum! I've had enough of the patients! The food! The constant ringing in my ears!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. I watched her as she started to breathe more heavily. I sat cross-legged on my bed, watching her. I was quite scared at the moment. She could be capabile of anything right now. She took in a deep breath, and stared at me. "I. Hate. You." she told me in a growling voice,

I swallowed. Ally stormed down the hallway. I watched her as she flipped off the nurses as they walked down the hallway. I chuckled at her rage, and walked over to the doorway. I looked out of my stall door, and down the halls. The nurses were no where to be seen.

I heard a shuffling behind me. I turned around. It was the twins, and Cheshire. Why were the twins here? "Cheshire. . . twins. . ." I said, crossing my arms.

"Alice."

"Alice."

The twins harmonized together.

I never liked the fat boys. They were always so annoying. Cheshire pushed them to the side as he held a piece of paper in his hand. The map. "Alice, I told the twins to take over Ally, so she'd storm off somewhere else. I'm guessing you have at least ten minutes to go find Candy, and escape this hell hole. Take the map and go!" he pushed me out of the cell door.

I turned back around towards the three people. "Why arn't you coming with?" I asked them, some what confused.

The twins looked at each other, and back at me.

"Because you can do it."

"Yes I know you can."

"We know you can."

"Now you better hurry."

"Go find Candy in the lunch room."

"She'll come with."

"Yes, yes she will."

I looked at them and rolled my eyes. Their voices are so annoying. I looked at Cheshire. "So, what about Cat-Boy?" I asked him, smiling slightly.

Cheshire shook his head. "I'll help you along the way, just not now." he responded to my question.

I nodded to them, and started my way towards the lunch room. I really hope Candy chooses to come along.

-------

A/N: Okay okay okay... I maybe lied on the last chapter... I got lazy and passed out... and here's the rest of the chapters I recently wrote in my notebook...hehehehe

Don't forget to comment and vote for my story :3