Chapter Five

It's been three days sense Ive been here. Sense Ive here, my food has been brought to my room. It's usually nothing good. It's mashed potatoes, chips, and chicken. After about two meals of the same thing, I got sick of it. There was a beeping at the door as it opened up. Ally walked back inside and smiled tiredly. "Hello Alice." she gretted me.

I waved shyly. "Hi..." I responded back awkwardly.

Ally hasnt even stepped foot into my room after the twins scared the hell out of her a few days ago. She motioned me to come forwards toward her. "Sense you've been here for a while, by the end of this week you'll be able to eat outside of your room and into the cafatiria." she said cheerfully. Oviously a fake happy tone.

I smiled weakly and followed her down the hallway. We stopped at a small room that was connect to one beside it. I was placed in a room with a table, chair, lamp and a mirror. I took a looked at myself, and immediatly looked away. I looked horrible. My hair was knotted and split-ended, and much more wavy than it normally is. I slowly walked into the room and sat down in the chair. Ally closed the door, leaving me alone. I looked ahead and looked a little closer at the mirrow. It was a two-way mirror, like in those cop shows.

"Hello Alison." a voice talked over the speakers, which were placed in every corner of the room.

I jumped and looked forwards. "H-Hello?" I responded awkwardly.

"Good, you can hear me." his voice was raspy and cracked a lot, like that one man from the van. "I just want to run some tests with you. Dont worry, nothing bad. Every new comer has to do this." he responded.

I nodded and sighed. A woman, not Ally, walked into the room holding a tray close to her. It had a few needles, and a glass on water on it along with some bandages.

I have a bad feeling about these "tests".....

A/N: SORRY shot chapter! But I got lazy, and It was so close to the end of the day at school...so I just wrapped it up :3

Dont forget to comment and vote on my story :3