Chapter Twenty

Candy walked a few ways down the hallway score turning around to face me again. She swung we arms back and forth. "Are you ready?" She asked me. I nodded.

She sprint towards me, and leaped we highest. I grabbed her armpits to help her up into the air vent. And it worked. I smiled as she landed almost halfway into the vent. I backed up dodge could continue her way inside of the vent. Candy took the metal cage door and put it back in the opening as it was before. She looked back at me, and sighed. "Now what?" She asked me.

I shrugged. "This way I guess. . ." I pointed behind me.

Candy followed me in a crawling motion through the vents. It was some what difficult to figure out where we were going exactly. As I turned right in the vents, I saw Cheshire waiting for me. I smiled. "Cheshire." I greeted.

He looked back at me. "Alice." He greeted me. The cat-boy flicked his tail and looked back at me. "Follow me, I'll lead you out of here." He smiled, showing his small fangs.

I nodded. "Mkay." I responded.

Candy stared at me, confused. "Who are you talking to?" She asked me.

I turned towards her and chuckled. "Umm, Cheshire. . . He's part of my mind, but he's here to help us." I smiled. I liked to talk about Cheshire, but most people find me crazy for talking about the cat-boy. Candy nodded and sighed, following me.

Cheshire lead me down twists and turns, until I heard the outside noises. It sounded like birds, and cars. Cars. I've been in one only eight times. I've only seen a bird from outside the window. I smiled as I heard the birds chirp in glee. I can't believe Candy and I are almost out of here! I crawled faster towards the noise, when Cheshire laid a hand in my shoulder. "Wait." he told me.

I looked at him, some what concerned. "What?" I asked him.

Cheshire looked out the air vent. "There's guards." He told me.

I sighed and turned to Candy. She stared at me with wide eyes, curiosity in them. "What's he saying?" She asked me.

"Guards." I told her.

Candy chuckled. "Yeah well, I know what to do. . ." she smirked wickedly.

-------
A/N: and a new chapter. More chapters will be up tomorrow, because I literally have nothing to do tomorrow because of my suspension at school....hehehe IM ALICE XD

Don't forget to comment and vote for my story :3