Chapter Twelve

I woke up the next day to Cheshire sitting on me. I groaned and tried to push him off, but he stayed where he was. "Oh my God Cheshire... get off!" I started to weakly punch his side. He simply flicked his tail around as he smirked devilishly.

He shook his head. "No... It took you forever to wake up, so... no." He took his tail and tickled my nose with it. I sniffled and whipped my head around. He chuckled, and finally got off of my now throbbing stomach. "You're weird Alice." he joked.

I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the cat-boy. "Why must you wake me up?" I asked him, still half asleep.

Cheshire pointed to my desk. "Some lady brought in a box." he looked at me very confused. I smiled and raced out of bed. I grabbed the box and opened it up. Cheshire looked over my shoulder. "Well... what is it?" he asked me, one ear pulled back as the other was upright.

"A sketch book and pencils."

"Why?"

"Because I have a plan."

A/N: And thats all I wrote because there was a very emotional scene in Star Trek.. lawl..SORREH. I'll write more chapters tomorrow in school...if the kid behind me stops sending me notes about awkward things. . . ALSO If you are a Star Trek fan, go ahead and message me, I dont bite... maybe...

Dont forget to comment and vote for my story :3