Chapter Thirteen

Ally came down to my room to pick me up for breakfast. Before I left, I grabbed my sketchbook and pencils. "May I bring this?" I asked her. She nodded and lead me down the flights of stairs and through the long hallway. We reached the lunch room, and was greeted by the smell of eggs. I walked up to the lunch line and collected my food before sitting down at my corner table.

Within three seconds, Candy came around, wearing a blue and black dress. She now has black hair with blue tips. I can tell she's very Gothic. Yet she'd still really nice. "Hey hey hey." she greeted m, a little too cheerful for a Monday morning.

I smiled slightly. "New look?" I asked.

"Yep!" she smiled and whipped her hair around. "Just for the week." she chuckled. Candy eyed my new sketchbook. She smirked and tapped the cover with her long blue fingernails. "What's in it?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing yet. I have a plan, and I was wondering if you wanted to be part of it." I raised my eyebrows, smiling.

Candy furrowed her eyebrows, and crossed her arms. "What kind of plan?" she asked me very curiously.

"A devious plan. Do you like this place?" I asked her.

Candy had to think a moment before shaking her head. "No. I hate everything here... except for the supplies they gave me." she responded to my question. "Why?"

"Well, have you ever thought of escaping?"

A/N: OOH Alice! *le gasp* lawl, Im weird. You probably know by now... Well..I have a quick story to tell you guys. I was outside with my sister. I thought I seen her boyfriend across the street, so I decided to go and get him. As I did so..it ended up to be a small child. I introduced myself as Canada, his name shall be... Bruce (( because I dont want to reveal his real name lawl )). And as I was walking away...I fell on ice...and I bruised my arse... and he laughed his arse off...while pointing at me..FML

Anyways..lawl, Don't forget to comment and vote for my story :3