Chapter Eight

It's been a week sense I've first arrived here. It was around noon time when Ally decided to come get me. I looked up from my desk as the door opened. She smiled. "Hello." She greeted. I waved. "Well, it's been a week, and its lunch time. You're allowed to go to the cafeteria." She spoke out.

I gave a half-smile as I got up and walked  over towards the door. She lead me down the long hallway, and then down some flights of stairs I had to take on the way here. Once we've reached the level floor, we walked down yet another long hallway. By now, my legs hurt, and I wanted to just lie back down. Lazy me. There were double doors ahead of us. Ally opened the doors, and a room full of people appeared. Wow... they actually don't look as bad as I thought. If anything, Im probably the one who looks bad.

Ally nodded me over into the line so I could get my food I walked up to the... lunch man ... as he filled my tray with spaghetti and meatballs. What? Why is this for lunch, this is a dinner meal. Whatever, I shouldn't even question. I looked at all the tables before finding an empty table in the corner. Ally looked at me before walking away. I sighed and pushed a meatball around with my fork.

I heard a clank in front of me, causing me to look up. It was a girl with long hair, it seemed to stop at the mid-back point. It was a black colour, but the roots looked blonde. So she dyed her hair. She wore a dark dress of reds and blacks. Her eye make-up was also a black-red colour. She eyed me up and down before smirking. "My name is Candy." she introduced. She certainly doesn't look like a candy...

I nodded. "I'm Alice." I introduced myself.

She shrugged and chuckled. "Such a girly name... Alice..." she rolled my name off her tongue.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "And Candy isn't..." I smiled devilishly.

Candy laughed and put a meatball in her mouth. "Wow Alice. You amuse me. You made me laugh when I'm diagnosed with sever depression. We'll be friends." she playfully punched my shoulder, which made me wince a little from the tests a few days ago.

She was going to be my first friend I've ever had.

A/N: WOOP Im sorry this took so long to update. EEEHHH I've been busy..for once.. lawl

Don't forget to comment and vote on my story :3