Chapter Fourteen

Candy's eyes widened. "What? No I haven't." she leaned forwards until our noses almost touched. "Are you crazy?!" She loudly whispered.

I chuckled to myself. "Why else would I be put in here?" I joked to her.

She sighed and shook her head. "Even if I did agree to this plan, it'd be impossible. The place has more security than a prison." she looked around to see if anyone was eavesdropping on our conversation.

I sighed and shook my head. "You don't understand Candy. I was put in here instead of a prison. I'm lucky." I told her as much as I could without telling her the truth.

Candy raised an eyebrow. "What? What did you do?" she asked me, very intrigued. 

"I cannot tell you. You might be afraid of me afterwards."

"No I won't. Please."

I sighed. "I murdered my whole foster family. With no problem or regret." I responded to her with the straightest face I could pull off. I didn't want to smile at this point, but I really had the urge to.

Candy took a moment to process my words. I opened the sketch book and started to sketch a building. I looked back up at Candy. She was smiling. I raised an eyebrow. Why is she so happy? "Once, I murdered my birth family when I was six years old. Once that was done, I then butchered my foster family at age eight. Just because the voices in my head told me to. I was then put in here at age nine. Now I'm 17. This is my home..." she trailed off, looking out a window.

I leaned forwards towards her. "But it doesn't have to be! We can create a plan to escape this place." I pointed out.

She shook her head. "I'd have no where to go once we're free." she sighed and put a peice of toast in her mouth. 

"So don't I. But if we go together, then we can take care of each other." I smiled.

Candy shook her head, closing her eyes. "No, Alice, I dont want to do that. Well it'll be nice to live with a friend, but no. I cant." she got up, and walked across the room to throw away her food.

I sighed. She'll join me, I know she will.

A/N: AAAANNNNDDD Last chapter for today..or until Wednesday..because I have parent teacher conferences Monday and Tuesday..and yeah. I also have work all this week, and a date tomorrow (( FINALLY lawl ))

Don't forget to comment and vote on my story :3