Chapter Four

My breath hitched. I closed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. I wrinkled my nose. How could she do this to me? I thought she was my friend! I thought she was going to help me get better.... shes such a liar. She was a fake. I opened my eyes. Ally stood up and walked backwards into the door. She tried to buzz herself out, but it wasnt working. A man outside quickly buzzed her out as she slammed the door shut.

I heard laughter coming from the bathroom. I got up confused, and walked into the room. There sat two ginger twins, just giggling at each other . I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Did you scare her?" I asked them.

The bigger of the two shook his head as the smaller one nodded.

"No."

"Yes."

They harmonized.

I facepalmed and shook my head. "You guys can't just go around scaring people just because you can!" I yelled.

They stood up and symmetrically walked into the main room. "Well, she deserved it."

"Yeah she asked you questions."

"You oviously didn't want to answer."

I shook my head again and sat in the chair Ally previously sat in. I crossed my legs and propped my head up on my hand. "Look guys. Just go away. I dont want to deal with you right now." I sighed, rubbing my temples as my eyebrows slanted inwards. I need to get my mind straightened out, and these two were oviously not helping. The twins just stood in front of me, staring.

"You wish you could go to Wonderland"

"But you cant."

"You destroyed it."

"Yes you did!"

"Naughty naughty Alice...."

"Now you'll have to deal with reality."

And with that, the twins dissapeared. I opened my eyes to see nothing. Just my bed, desk and bathroom. I sighed shakily as I felt hot tears boil up in my eyes. I sniffed and banged my head on the palm of my hand. "I know.." I said weakily.

A/N: Poor Alice...being bothered.... I actually got that idea at school today when these two girls wouldnt leave me alone.. hehe..

Anyways, dont forget to comment and vote for my story :3