1: Waking Up

Backstory: you are a young girl named Emily, age 16. You graduate early, but you family has abandoned you. They're gone. You went to a convention and.. well... read on

Your POV:

You open your eyes and groggily get up. It's time to get ready for the convention! Your heartbeat quickens in excitement. You'll finally meet them! The Game Grumps! Maybe Mark and Jack if you're lucky. Without being able to wait anymore, you quickly get dressed and get to the convention.
Once you're there, you wait in line to meet them. The line was long, but they were well worth the wait. You talk to them, excited. Soon though, you have to leave. You walk away, excited to meet them, yet sad to see them go.
A man grabs you as you're isolated and pulls you against a wall. You open your mouth to scream, but he puts a hand over your mouth.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
You see him smile as he flashes a knife, recently sharpened by the look of it. You nod to say that you'll be quiet and he gives you something to drink. You try to refuse, but he forces it down and your world gets blurry. Just a moment before you pass out, you hear him laugh and say, "Let the fun begin!"

                                       ~•~

You open your eyes and find that your arms are bound. The binding is sticky. And white. You look ahead of you and your stomach flips. "Oh my gosh..." Terror takes hold of you as everything around you is huge.
Your fear reaches its peak when you realize what you're on. A spider web. Your heart pounds. No from excitement this time, but from fear. Of you're on the web, where's it's spider? You wished you didn't think about it when you see it's huge body on the other side of the web. You scream. "Help! Help me!"

Danny's POV:

I sighed as I sat out on my porch, bored. No one was available to do anything and work was over for the time being. I decided to try to relax while I could. It wasn't everyday I got time to do rest my mind. But just as I was about to fall asleep, something made me jolt awake. It was a scream. I jumped up and tried to find it. I tracked the noise back to my backyard. My jaw nearly fell open when I saw it. Was that a bug.. screaming. As I got closer because of curiosity, I let out a gasp.
I hit the web without thinking, where the spider was. The web shook and I searched for the tiny thing I just saw. I found it hanging by a thread. Literally. I grabbed the tread and moved it closer to my face to examine it.

Your POV:

You felt vibrations. Were they from the spider? You kept screaming, praying that something would happen. That you would be okay. The shaking stopped for a moment before the entire web seemed to collapse. You open your eyes after you stop getting thrashed around, regretting it instantly. You're dangling upside down by your leg, which was attached to a spiders thread or two. The ground seemed miles away. You close your eyes to try to escape from whatever reality this was.
Your stomach dropped even more as you began to move. You felt yourself moving up, higher, while you were still upside down. When you stop ascending, you swing back and forth slowly. You open your eyes and you want to scream. You held your mouth open in a silent scream while fear made you freeze.
Standing in front of you, holding the only thing keeping you from falling to your death, is none other than Danny from the Game Grumps. You begin to struggle, trying to get free. The thread snaps and sends you plummeting towards the ground. You hit something warm and soft and lay there for a few moments before your world turns to black.

Danny's POV:

As you grabbed the thing, it had its eyes squeezed shut. It looked... scared? It opened its eyes in time to see me and began to struggle. I try to stop it, but I was too late. The string snapped and sent the tiny thing plummeting fast towards the ground. I instinctively reached my had out, which it landed on. I quickly went into my house. I put the creature on my kitchen counter and look at it. As I look, I realize it's a girl. A teenager by the looks of it. She's unconscious, but not dead. I sigh in relief. Good. She's okay. But why is she so small? I guess I'll find out when she wakes up...

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please give some feedback; I'd love to improve! The story should be updated in a pretty short amount of time, but I am busy, so please understand of it takes a while.

Thank you!
~Em