The Grump Space

Before I start, thanks for 300 reads ❤️ y'all are the best.

Y/N's POV:

I opened my eyes with a massive yawn. Sunlight shone through the windows, lighting up the room in a beautiful way. I yelped in surprise when a hand grabbed me out of the fluffy, brown hair.

His eyes looked amused as he lowered me to the bed and shifted to lay on his side. He propped his head up with his arm and chuckled.

"Aw, did I scare ya?"

I shot him a playful glare.

"Dan, I was already easily frightened at my normal size. That's not going to change anytime soon, especially since I'm, like, 4 inches tall."

He chuckled and gave me a smile.

"Sorry, darling." He placed his lips on my head and smirked when he saw my blush.

"Shut up, Dan." I grumbled good-naturedly.

"Alright. Let's get the others up. I've got Mark."

"I've got Ethan." I started to make my way over, but fingers curled gently around my waist and brought me over to Ethan's bed. "Thanks."

Dan shrugged in a no problem kind of way and went over to Mark to get him up, which included him jumping on Mark. I laughed quietly and turned to Ethan. He was completely out, snores and all.

I walked over to his face and started shaking it as hard as I could. No response. I needed some help, and I knew just the people. I glanced over at Bee and Alex, who were sleeping on a pillow near him.

I gently shook them awake and told them that Ethan needed to wake up. By the time we finally got him awake, I was hugging his nose while the other two were near his ears.

His hazel eyes crossed to look at me and I froze. It may have been a while, and I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but general instinct would always tell me that something bigger was bad news.

He scooped the borrowers off his shoulders and lay them gently on the bed.

"Alright, alright I'm up." His voice was scratchy from sleeping, but he said it with good humor.

I realized that I was still on his nose the moment he focused back on me. I slid off onto the bed, but he pinned me down with a finger. A single finger. I struggled and forced a laugh.

"Ethan whyyyy~"

He smiled at my whine and nuzzled me with his nose.

"Because I can, and you can't stop me." I could tell he meant it in a joking manner, but I stopped struggling as I thought about it.

He was right. He was only using. A single finger and I couldn't help myself. I was at his mercy. I was weak and pathetic, unable to protect myself from even just one digit. If Ethan weren't such a big, kind blueberry, I might die on a situation like this.

He noticed my change in mood and said,

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He looked concerned.

"Nothing, Ethan." I lied, forcing a smile.

He knew I was lying and searched his brain, likely replaying what just happened in his head. It seemed to click and he removed his finger with a gasp.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean any of it."

I looked over at him, my heart wrenching as I saw the raw guilt in his hazel moons. I felt bad for making him feel bad.

"It's okay, Ethan." I said softly, meaning it. "Don't feel bad or you'll make me feel bad."