Where'd you go?

Wow another chapter? I should be studying but I need to clear my mind...

Y/N's POV:

I opened my eyes the next morning and blinked at the sun shining onto me. I wanted to go see Bee and Alex again. I stood up slowly, glancing at Danny to make sure he was asleep. I smiled at the sight of him. He was cute when he slept. It made his size less intimidating.

I used the sheets to get down, but as I neared the stairs, I realized I would hurt myself if I tried to get down them alone. I felt helpless. As I was thinking abut what I should do, a deep voice behind me said,

"Need something, y/n?"

It was Mark.

My body froze up out of instinct from remembering the dream and all I could do was nod and point to the bottom of the steps. He looked confused for a second, but as he understood, he reached out to me.

I yelped as large digits wrapped around my waist. Thankfully, they were gentle as they raised me to be eye level with him. His chocolate brown eyes looked concerned and slightly guilty.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

As I shook my head, he looked relieved.

"Good..." He stayed silent for a few moments as  we walked and stayed that way until we reached the kitchen. "Y/n..?"

I looked at him.

"Did I... Do something wrong? I mean... uh.. it's just- you've been acting more scared around me than anyone else. And you flinched when I said sh*t.."

I flinched again at the curse word.

"See? So what did I do?" His voice sounded demanding, and I trembled. He seemed to notice and started to apologize but I stopped him.

"Well.. You haven't done anything. It's mainly just.. I remember my parents and what they did to me."

I felt exposed. I've never told anyone about it before.. I didn't even tell Mark the full story.

Thankfully he didn't pry but pulled me into a hug before bringing me up to eye level. I hugged his nose.

"I wanted to explore again, so could you put me by the crack in the wall?" I asked him.

He nodded and told me to be safe as he set me down. I walked through the walls, trying to figure out where they took me while I was unconscious. After a while of searching, I found it. I knocked on the door.

Silence.

"Bee?"

I knocked.

No response.

"Alex?"

Nothing.

I decided to enter and sank down to my knees as I saw the state the home was in. Everything was barren, as if they'd hurried to pack.

Realization hit me. Someone had seen them and the only friends I had at the same size as me took action. I smiled at the thought that I considered them a friend. I wonder if they felt the same about me..?

The smile vanished as reality smacked me in the face. They were gone. They could die out there.

I have to do something.

A/N: 520 Words

Short chapter again! I'm still making up for the lack of chapters last week! Okay! Time to go study!

Wait! I have no idea what the plot is so I'm open to suggestions! Let me know if you have any ideas!

~Em