You're Lying.... Right?

Jack's POV:

As my friends left the house, I lay in bed. With a sigh, I sat up. How long had I been gone? Days? Weeks? What had Anti done?

I hoped he hadn't done anything, and it really seemed that way when none of the guys questioned anything I'd done. My stomach growled lightly and I walked downstairs. As I put bread in the toaster, I glanced over at the cookies. One was already gone. I thought I told them not to eat any yet. I shrugged it off. Not a big deal.

As the bread popped up from the toaster, I heard a small noise. I moved the toaster to investigate and something made a break for it.

Without thinking, I blocked it with my hand and gently grabbed it, eventually uncurling my hand and holding it up to eye level. I was surprised to find that it was a girl, looking to be about 11 years old.

I notice how frightened she was and said,

"Don't worry, lass. I have a friend your size,
Y/N, and we have lots of fun."

I studied her more waiting for a response. She wore tattered clothing: a dilapidated pink shirt, messy blue jeans, dusty brown shoes. Her pale face was framed by stringy brown hair and her eyes were hidden by cracked glasses.

I mentally slapped myself for not realizing that she had zoned out, yet looked absolutely horrified. I moved my hand over to comfort her. Y/N always liked that, as well as I could remember.

The movement seemed to snap her out of her stupor and she glanced up at me. Her face paled even further as she scooted away. She was going to fall off, so I curled my fingers to keep her safe.

"No! No more! Please... no more." She shook and sobbed uncontrollably.

My heart shattered at those words. 'No more'? Poor girl. Someone must have done something to traumatize her. I pulled her glass of her face gently and she whimpered.

"Hey.. shh shh... It's okay..." I soothed. "I won't hurt ye.. Now can ye tell me who did this to ye?"

She snapped her gaze up to me, the look of pure hatred in her eyes overpowering her fear.

"You did, now stop toying with me!" She shouted.

I stood there, shocked. My eyes brows pulled themselves into a frown. I did this? I didn't think I did anything. Her breathed suddenly quickened and she trembled even worse. She scooted back a little more as I focused on her.

"I mean.. I'm sorry Anti! P-please don't hurt me again!" She was crying like crazy.

I caught only one word though. Anti.

"Did ye just call me Anti?" I asked, putting a lot of venom in my voice for that name.

Reese's POV:

"Did ye just call me Anti?"

I froze. Oh crap. That's right, he told me to call him 'Master'.

"I-I mean... Im sorry M-master."

I hated feeling this way. This helpless. I didn't see the look of sympathy in his eyes.

"Oh ye poor lass. What did he do to ye?"

"'He'?" I said in a voice laced with venom. "No, you. You tortured me, so own up to it." I snapped.

My eyes widened as I realized my temper snapped and I just sassed the meanest human I'd met.

A hand approached me again, and this time I didn't have anywhere to flee.