Inner Turmoil

Guess who came to school on finals week without having to take finals. Welp, at least I have some time to type this out...

Y/N's POV:

As I opened my eyes, I found myself in a room I'd never been in before. I was restrained; bound to a table.

Something that I noticed made my eyes widen in disbelief. Everything was my size. Well, that meant either they made miniature stuff or I was back to normal, humanoid size. If the latter was true, she had mixed emotions.

Yay, I'm back to normal!

But you're tied own. Why are you here?

Maybe they wanted to be friends!

Friends don't exactly tie you to a table, now do they?

Maybe it's like a game! Escape the room. Ooh, I love tha-

Stop! Just accept that the reason you're here isn't a binding activity.

Debbie Downer over here...

Why was my mind arguing with itself. Wow I must be very bored. And who knew it had like distinctive sides? And why was one so optimistic and the other such a pessimist?

Look, we just need to get out of here before-

Debbie was cut off by a door creaking open. I would have laughed at my inner turmoil if the pessimistic side wasn't right.

The people that came in--the masked people--were wearing white lab coats of sorts.

I tried to speak, but I found my mouth so parched that I couldn't make any more noises than a raspy wheeze. If I could say anything, it would be,

"Who are you and what do you want?"

After hearing how cliche that sounded in my head, I was glad my vocal cords were essentially a desert.

"She's awake, Fe. Want me to sedate her?"

"Nah, Ry. She looks confused. Perhaps we should enlighten her~"

The voices sent chills down my spine. They sounded almost familiar, but there was no way they were who I thought they were.

After all, their voices sounded modified. I shook the thought from my head, only to have it return when I saw one of the masks.

It was simplistic, only having two circles for eyes and a straight line for a mouth of sorts.

The other was just a cheap Hulk mask. It was almost comical.

Since I couldn't ask, I simply tried to fight against the leather straps binding me to the metallic surface.

"Want to get out~?" Hulk man giggled.

At my nod, they both pretended to think, which was almost painful.

"Mmm.. Nah~" The other--dubbed Simple by me--said in a tone that made me shake a bit.

"Not until we know you won't run off~" Hulk Face said.

I imagined him winking, but obviously I couldn't see if he did or not.

I rolled my eyes. Run off? I'd be lucky to crawl off. My legs felt like they hadn't been used in at least a month.

"Oh?" I heard a man's voice say, muffled by a mask as the door creaked back open. "She's finally awake."

That voice I definitely recognized. Blonde streaked hair stuck out of the mask.

Arin.

A/N: 600 words!

What even was this chapter OmGoodness 😂😂

Sorry for brain rambling haha.. my brain doesn't work well on Mondays.

Thanks for reading though! Any guesses on who Hulk Face and Simple are~? 😉

~Em