The Truth... and the Decision

Y/N's POV:

"Well," Arin started. "It's- the best way to put it would probably be that this was an experiment." His words were rushed.

"Ex..periment?" I spoke slowly, raising an eyebrow slightly. "Why?"

"It was for science." Felix said in a silly voice before clearing his throat. "But seriously, it was a study to monitor brain and body reaction to a simulated experience."

"So.. you're telling me you just put my into a simulation?"

I noticed the hesitation and shrugged, taking another nonchalant bite of my French toast.

"In a way..." Cry broke the silence, his voice muffled still by the mask.

"But," Arin interjected. "We've really just replayed your memories."

"So," I scrunched my brows together. "All of that happened?"

"No."

Pewds, thats confusing as heck.

"No?"

What did he mean 'no'? If they were memories, how were they not actual events?

"It was memory alteration." Arin sighed as he saw my perplexed expression.

Okay, now my brain hurt. How did they even do that? I didn't know what was real anymore.

"Y/N," The voice of PewDiePie pulled me back to reality. "You okay?"

"I don't know." I admitted. "Is this even happening right now?"

Arin nodded and moved my plate away now that I had finished.

"Yes.. Y'know," He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye and a smirk on his face. "You were the most difficult subject in the tests."

When I looked at him, he'd looked away. We're there more people that went through this then? And what did he mean 'difficult'? So, what do I ask?

"What do you mean?" I decided to ask him.

"You came really close to waking up and you took control during your memories. It's hard to explain, but we had to pull you out early before you hurt yourself."

"So there are others then?"

"Yes. Bee and Alex went together and we altered their memories to make them more of a Borrower type. Then you went in with false memories of being shrunken-is that how you say it? Not important- and we put you with Danny. Finally Reese went in, backed with faux memories as well. Those three are still in the program."

I sat there, slowly taking in all of the new information.

"We have the technology to actually shrink you." Pewds added randomly. "So decide where you want to go from here."

What was I going to do now?

A/N: 504 words!

Again, short... sorry. My brainnnn

Sigh.. ANYWAY this part is important! Leave how you'd like to end this story and that's how I'll write the end. I'll write alternative endings based on the comments y'all leave :)

Sorry that the quality hasn't been the greatest... I lost my motivation a while ago, which probably showed, but I didn't want to just scrap it because I didn't want to disappoint y'all or anything haha..

Oh, almost forgot! I'm think about doing a one shot book for g/t stuff. Would y'all read that?

~Em