There's Others

Almost 100 views! Thank y'all so much for the support! Sorry for the lack of chapters. To make it up to you, I'm going to write as much as I can on the car ride. It's 4 hours long so I'll be jamming out to Hamilton. Here we go (:

Y/n's POV:

I opened my eyes to find myself face to face with other people. They were my size.

"I'm back to normal?"

As soon as I said it, I released a sigh. 1- I had no idea where I was. 2- these are strangers. 3- oversized things were all about the 'house'. One of them stepped forward, the blonde girl stepped forward, while she put a shorter brunette behind her.

"I wouldn't know." The blonde said coldly.

I studied them both. The one that just talked was pale and skinny, with a freckled face that accented her slim face framed by strands of strikingly blond hair. Her blue eyes were full of caution and curiosity.

The other girl, the brunette, hid behind the blonde's figure. From what I could see, she was younger and better fed. Her skin was also pale, but more tan than the girl closest to me. Her fearful dark eyes peeked through gorgeous curls of a brown so dark it was nearly black.

The blue I saw came from the blonde. She wore a green T-Shirt and navy shorts, while the girl she protected had on dark clothing: dark grey jeans paired with a black tank top and boots.

"I won't hurt you. How could I?" I finally said as I noticed the binding on my wrists. I recognized it as string, but it was much thicker at my current size. "And why would you kidnap me if you were going to fear me anyway?"

The older one looked flustered. She didn't know what to say.

"We were curious!" The brunette came out from behind the blonde. As she got closer, I noticed her hair also had flecks of a beautiful shade of scarlet spaced throughout the curls.

"Bee! Get back over here!" The blonde gasped.

"Bee? Is that your name?" When she nodded, that's a pretty-"

"I'm Alex." The blond said, cutting me off.

"Bee and Alex.. I like those names." I smiled. "Oh. I'm Y/N."

They nodded. I indicated my wrists and quietly asked for them the undo it. Of course, I could probably get out myself, but I wanted them to trust me. Yeah, escaping might not be the best way to accomplish that.

After the string was cut, I thanked them and kept a kind aura. I smiled.

"I don't mean to be rude but... can I use that?" I asked Alex, pointing to the ruler they used as a support beam.

"Of course." Alex said.

As I measured myself, I found that I was about 4 inches tall.

"So what's your story?" Bee asked me. I told them about all of it. "You were a gi- human?"

I nodded. "What about you two?"

~Timeskip brought to you by The Adams Administration~

Danny's POV:

"There you are! I was worried sick!" I sighed in relief as Y/N came back out into the open. "Where were you?" I asked as I scooped her up and held her close to my chest.

"Just... exploring."

Y/N's POV:

"Where were you?" Danny's voice reverberated through me as he spoke. His steady heartbeat soothed me. I decided not to tell him about Alex and Bee.

They told me that they were sisters and if their existence was known to any of the humans--or giants as they called them--they'd have to leave. I didn't want that.

"Just... exploring." I ended up saying instead. "So... where's everyone else?"

He chuckled softly, obviously noticing the false note in my voice. He ignored it and didn't pry, which I was thankful for.

"Upstairs asleep." He said softly. "It's late. Are you tired?" He asked, holding me up eye level now.

I responded with a yawn and snuggled up, wrapping my arms around his thumb.

"You're too adorable." He laughed quietly and stroked my back with his index finger. Before long, sleep welcomed me.

Bee's POV:

I checked to make sure Alex was asleep before quietly gathering my supplies to go borrow. She never let me, telling me that it was too dangerous. Ha! I laugh on the face of danger. Okay, not really, but it couldn't be that bad; Alex did it all the time and she was okay!

As I climbed the counter using string and drawer handles, I thought about Y/N. She was incredibly calm considering we kidnapped her...

I snapped it of my thoughts as I approached the cereal box. It was sideways so it was easy to get in. I gathered a few pieces and stored them in my bag. I turned around to leave, but the kitchen light snapped on and I retreated back into the box.

"Whoopsie." A male voice said.

Gravity shifted as something grabbed the box. I landed on the cereal with an oof and sat there terrified. I hoped they'd just leave. Please just go, please just--

I tumbled out of the box as it was tilted down. I landed in the bottom of a huge, white object with curved sides. Cereal crashed down on me, thankfully not hard enough to do anything but leave a few bruises. I couldn't help but cry out though.

As the shower of cereal halted, I looked up and scuffled backward into the slick wall. I whimpered. Alex was right; I should have listened to her.

Staring back into my dark eyes were a pair of large hazel orbs. We both were still, frozen in shock. Mine in fear, his in curiosity and interest. I took his interest for the worst and shook, stuttering,

"P-please don't h-h-hurt m-me, g-giant."

He frowned and I flinched. I'd made a giant angry. 'Never make a giant angry' I'd always heard.

I'd broken Alex's rule. Way to go, Bee.

A/N: 1016 Words!

Thanks for reading! A longer chapter to make up for not posting for a bit. I'll try to write another chapter to release today, but I don't want to push my brain too much; that might make the writing have a bad quality and make it seem forced. I have no story planned anyway, so I might be able to just make stuff up like usual. But if you have any suggestions for the storyline, let me know 💝

~Em