Unexpected Issues

???'s POV:

"But sir, if we stop now she- yes sir, but-"

I clenched my teeth as I got the order. I knew the system was malfunctioning, but...

"Understood. I'll pull her out as soon as I can.... What?"

I sighed.

"Fine. A few hours then. That should be when she feels the happiest anyway."

Y/N's POV:

I yawned and stretched on the warm surface, which was Dan's hand. My eyes were still closed sloth I was awake, but I smiled as I heard Danny coo at the little noise I made when I stretched.

"Aw that's adorable~" I heard a girls voice say.

I opened my E/C eyes only to see Arin's wife, Suzy. I squealed like a little fan girl when she used a single finger to wave. I waved enthusiastically back before looking around.

I noticed that we were back at the Grump Space. Danny must have noticed my slight confusion because he chuckled and stroked my back with his index finger.

"You were sleeping the day away." He teased gently. "Bee, Alex, and Reese are off with the others."

I nodded and yawned again, tired from sleeping too long.

The next few hours passed relatively quickly, as I was having fun meeting everyone.

Ross.

Barry.

Holly.

Matt and Ryan.

Everyone.

They were so nice. So... accepting of my tiny form. Even though they didn't know me, they welcomed me into their clique of sorts like a friend.

They made me feel happy, something I never felt before the guy forced me to drink that potion thing.

I cried out when a sudden pain split through my skull and crumbled to the surface of the mahogany table I was on.

"Y/N?" Dan's panicked voice only made the pain worse.

I didn't respond, even as I noticed the worry painted on everyone's faces, accompanied by furrowed brows of concern. It hurt to do anything, even think. So I let the darkness consume me and soon felt nothing but emptiness as my conscious faded.

A/N: 434 words...

I know, I know; not many words again. Too short for it taking such a long time. BUT, I should be able to write more frequently since this week is the last week of my school.

ALSO, any guesses who the '???' Character was at the beginning? Or what they meant by "pull her out"? I'd love to know what y'all think, so leave a comment and let me know!

Thanks for not hating me for taking so long! And if you do hate me, thanks for sparing my feelings I guess 😂😂

~Em