New, Yet Familiar, Faces

Y/N's POV:

Well, Arin being here confirmed one thing; I was back to human size.

Much to my surprise, he undid the straps holding me down. It must have shown, because he gave a small smile and a shake of his head as he removed his mask.

I had lots of questions running through my mind. What did they want? Why was I here?Where even was here? Why were Hulk Face and Simple even wearing masks? When was the last time I ate?

No, seriously, though, when did I eat? My stomach felt somehow empty and full at the same time. It was odd.

"H..." Was all that came out of my mouth in a raspy and wheezy breath.

"Ry, Fe," Arin said, his eyes locked onto mine; his own reflected sympathy. "Get her some real food. And some water."

Real food..? What did he mean?

"I'll answer some questions soon, okay? And," He paused, as if thinking of saying something. "Actually, never mind." He moved his blonde-streaked hair out of his eyes with a slight, nonchalant shrug. "You'll find out soon enough."

I raised a brow at this, but didn't say anything. Obviously. Although, I'll admit his words made my stomach squirm slightly from anxiety.

I tried to sit up again, but a couple things stopped me from doing so: the general weakness I felt and the medical.. things attached to me. They were for my vitals, I think. The nerves I felt made my heart beat faster, which was detected by the machine.

"Later." Arin chuckled when I gave him an inquisitive stare.

Hulk Face and Simple returned soon after, the noisy door announcing their arrival. Mr. Hulk over there had French toast, while the latter, Simple the hero, had a chilled glass of water.

I accepted the cold beverage first, downing it quickly to quench my surprisingly desperate thirst. My stomach immediately yelled at me for being so greedy and drinking it so quickly.

"Ouch, stop complaining." I murmured, not really thinking about it.

I glanced up at an attempt to stifle a giggle coming from one of the men. It was Hulk Face.

"What's so funny?" I asked exasperated, refraining from snapping at the masked man.

He had doubled over at this point, the green rubber falling to the floor. He straightened back up, fighting back laughter.

"Nothing at all, bro."

My jaw fell open involuntarily. This man was familiar. Bleached hair. Blue eyes. Light brown stubble. Even the accent. How did I not notice the accent? Fe. Felix. It made so much sense.

"Why Hulk, Pewds?" I doubled over with a nearly silent giggle, my H/C hair falling into my eyes when I did so.

Pushing it away hastily, I glanced up at him to seeing a flustered expression on his face.

"You know me?"

I rolled my eyes good-humoredly. The most popular Youtuber being surprised that someone knew who he was made my lips curve into a small smile.

"Yep. But why Hulk?"

"It was on sale." He shrugged.

"Gotcha." I nodded, my eyes twinkling.

And here I was wondering how I was keeping my cool around an idol of mind, granted that I hadn't watched him in a while, but still.

Arin loudly cleared his through with an 'Ahem'.

"Want to ask your questions now?" He smirked.

"Sure!" I said, cutting into the French toast slice. "Alright, so Simple," I looked at the only man still masked, whom I could tell was confused even without seeing his facial features. "Just a nickname. Anyway, you're Cry, right? Like Cryaotic? Ry for Ryan." I rambled on.

"Yep." Was Ryan's simple response.

"Okay, so," I said, taking a bite of my French toast. As I swallowed, I looked at all of them. "Why am I here?"

A/N: 700 words!

A little longer 😊

I think there will be two more chapters, but that might change because my brain is weird 😜

Thanks for reading! I should be able to write more since I'm out of school for the summer 😬

~Em