Prologue

Katherina Hart was an ordinary girl before she turned eighteen (or so everybody thought). Instead of having surprise birthday party like everyone else she got something completely unexpected. She got her old life back. And that means no pretending anymore.

Everybody has secrets. And Katherina has a lot of them.

When she takes what belongs to her the game can start.

But what happens when she meets him.

There are so many people who hate her, but then again there are people who want to protect her at any cost.

What happens when she meets him and I don't want to forget to mention that he is one of the most known players. He has money, brain and he is super handsome.

Then there is Katherina. She can seduce anyone just by looking at them. Just like him she has beauty and the brains. She is also a player.

What happens when the two of them meet?

Read story and find out what happens in life of our one and only Gold heiress.

___________________________

This is my first story on wattpad. Sorry if I made any mistakes because English is not my first language. I started this story because I really love writting and I have so many ideas for this book. I really hope you're going to like it.

-S.C.