Chapter 6 - Encounters (part 1)

Katherina's POV.

It's eight o'clock in the morning and I am to lazy to get out of the bed. I really missed this. Living away from home is hard, but eventually you get used to it. Living in Manchester for so long made me to get used to it. Weather is always rainy or gloomy. There is no sun.

While I was thinking about all the things that happened in my life, I haven't heard my father calling me from downstairs. Ugh I hate getting out of the comfy bed this early. I always asked myself why people can't go to work at 11 o'clock. Life would be so much easier for me, because I am definitely not a morning person.

"Katherina don't make me to come upstairs. We have to get to work." my dad called from downstairs

"I am coming. Give me ten minutes to get changed." I screamed back.

Walking inside my enormous walk in closet I can't contain the happiness I am feeling at the moment. I can finally get revenge on people who killed my mother. But one step at the time.

First step is attention. I need to get attention from every worker in Gold Enterprise. But I don't want them to know me as Katherina Gold. Maybe it will be the best if they think of me as one of the workers. And plus it will be easier to find the traitor that is giving information to our biggest enemy Anderson Enterprise.

After looking around hoping to find what I want to wear I find the perfect outfit for the day.

I decided to wear navy blue dress that is fitted at waist with golden belt. It has a little bigger cleavage than usual and length of the dress is few inches above my knees. I paired golden Rolex and golden sunglasses wit the outfit. Also I added Michael Kors bag with it. To complete my outfit I put silver pendant around my neck and silver bracelet around my right wrist. The final touch up was a little bit of make up. Looking myself in the mirror I am more than happy with my look. (pic is downside)

Walking down the stairs my father looks at me from head to toe and shakes his head

"I would complain, but we don't have enough time so let's go." my dad said shaking his head.

I smile at this. Dad I want us to go to work in separate cars. I don't want people in your company to now that I am back just yet.

"Katherina you know I love you, but please be careful. I don't want to something bad happening to you." He told me with a stern look on his face.

"Dad don't worry, nothing will happen to me. I am not a kid anymore. You don't have to look after me every five minutes. I'll be fine."

"Whatever you say, now let's go. Choose whatever car you want from garage and drive carefully. You know the address and everything." He said with now impatient look on his face, because apparently I am making him late.

"And dad before you go. I heard you are looking for new PA so can I take that job. No one will know I am related to you and plus I am very capable." I said with a grin on my face.

Dad sighed and said: "If it will make you happy, but remember that school is on the first place. And working as my PA won't make you skip school. Understand?"

"Yes dad. I completely understand." I said nodding my head.

"Now let's go Rina. We are already late and I have important meeting at 11:30 o'clock." We can't be late.

"You go dad and I will pick the car and I'll meet you in your office before the meeting starts." I said already moving to the garage.

..................................................

Driving on the streets of New York I felt huge happiness. Everything feels like a dream. And the cars in my dad's garage are awesome. I took brand new black Lamborghini with me. This car is to die for.

After parking my car in the garage of the building I made my way toward the reception. I raised my head highly and walked to the elevators. There were two elevators. One for employees and second one for my dad. He hates when is crowded and so do I. I made my way towards the second elevator and just when I wanted to press the button I saw Ashley. She is one of the people who's presence I hate so much. She is so annoying and she is definitely not better than her mother.

She came screaming to me like I killed somebody. "Who do you think you are! Only Christopher can get in that elevator."

I raised my eyebrow and said. "You don't get to call him Christopher, he is Mr. Gold to you. And for your question I think, no actually I know I am somebody you'll never be." With that I took the golden card with access to every single room in this building and show it to her face.

Look on her face was priceless. She took of screaming and cursing at me. What a bitch I thought.

When I got in the elevator I saw people still looking at me. Well this for sure attracts attention. I smiled to myself when the doors closed. I hope I'll see some of my old friends. Who knows. Some of them might recognise me. But I doubt that. I still have to be careful.

When I arrived at the top floor somebody bumped at me.

"HEY! Watch where are you going!" He turned to scream at me.

Ugh I hate those type of people.

"You are the one who is not looking. And now move. I have more important things to do than being here with you." I said.

He was stunned. I could see in his eyes that no one has ever talked to him like that.

When he finally moved I started going towards my dad's office.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked.

I turned around and looked at him then said "I don't know and I don't care."

With that I went while he still stayed there stunned.

__________________________

I finally posted sixth chapter. Seventh chapter is going to have somebody else Point of view.

I'll post seventh chapter soon, hopefully.

Please leave vote at the end. And don't forget to share this story with your friends!!!

-S.C.