Chapter 20 - Doubt

You can listen the song Te regalo. Idk for others but I love it.😊😊

Katherina's POV.

Whole my life I wanted revenge. I wanted revenge for things people did to my mother and me.

I miss warm hugs and kisses. I miss goodnight stories. I miss my mom's cooking. I miss her smell, her voice. I miss everything.

Dante has a way with words that's for sure. He is the same like me. Both of us know what we want and we make sure to get it one way or another. No matter what, even if we cause some kind of damage.

Life is complicated. When you are a child the only worry on your mind is sleeping and eating. Life is colourful and bright. Everything is perfect, but in my childhood things didn't go as planned. I got kidnapped, they killed my mother in front of my eyes, then there was torturing etc.

What is point of revenge? Dead person won't come back to life. Revenge is an enchanted circle until someone breaks it. Revenge mostly consists of two sides and if there were mutual friends they will take sides. Revenge doesn't only effect us, it also effects people around us.

When I looked at the alarm beside my bed I saw that it was past 4 o'clock in the morning.

After tossing around the sleep finally enfolded me.

................................

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Who is it?" I asked sleepily. I barely slept for three hours. My head hurts like hell and now I am doubting everything that happened to this very moment. I am doubting myself.

"KATHERINA OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR BEAFORE I BREAK IT." I heard Alexander shout. Shit Alexander is here. This can't be good.

"I am coming wait a second." I said getting up from my warm bed.

"Explain!" He screamed at me throwing magazines at my face.

Looking at all the magazines I raised an eyebrow and said "And you are angry because of this?" This stuck a nerve in him I am positive. His face is red from anger.

"What the fuck do you mean you are angry because of this. Of course I am angry. You are my fiancé and after not seeing you for two months I see you on the covers of every damn magazine i look at. And you are not alone. There is you with Marco De Luca getting out of the club and your hands are over each other. It's clear as a day that there was something between you two that night." He said glaring at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. I am not your damn girlfriend. You know that our relationship is not made of love. We are just people who got in a relationship and then got engaged for the connections in business world."

"Katherina, whatever we were doing I want it to stop before it's to late. This needs to stop now."

"You met someone didn't you? That's why you are blaming all this on me aren't you." I asked him looking in his eyes. I don't know why but I felt hurt.

"As a matter of fact I did and she is perfect. So kind, caring and her heart is made of gold." He told me looking me in the eyes. I had a blank expression on my face. When I get to this bitch I will wring her neck that's for sure. Even tho I am not in love with Alexander that doesn't mean that some girl can just walk and try to steal him from me.

"So you are breaking up whatever we had for some other girl who apparently has a heart of gold?" I asked him just to be sure because who knows I may not heard things right for the first time.

"Yes Katherina and this is a goodbye." He said and he turned around to leave.

"You might reconsider it." I said and when he turned to look at me I let my clothes slide from my body. At this his eyes widened. I was wearing sexy black lingerie. Black is his favourite colour on me. He gulped at the sight of me and then he slammed the door locking it. Like an animal he came to me and threw me to bed and you can guess what happened next.

There is no way that I will let some goody two shoe with a heart of gold steal my man. Who needs a girl who has a heart of gold and who is too innocent when he can have me. Fun girls are simply boring. Don't you think the same as I do? And plus my last name is Gold. He is acting like an idiot. I have to make sure he stays mine.

And with that as my last thought I let Alexander pleasure me like never before. And I have to say that this will be one hell of a morning or should I say day.

.....................................

XXXXXXX POV.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in." I said ending the previous call I had with one of my allies.

"Good morning boss." She said without looking at me. Good, if she looked me in the eyes I would have to kill her.

"How is the plan going?" I asked her lighting a cigar. Ah the only thing in this world that makes me calm.

"It's going good boss. He is like a lost puppy since Katherina left him. It wasn't hard to approach him at all. After all he is suffering from a broken heart and he definitely needed a shoulder to cry on." She said looking around the room.

"Are you positive? After all he and Katherina are engaged and she still has the ring." I asked her. I don't think that he is able to leave Katherina, after all she is an amazing woman.

"I am sure boss. He left me this morning saying that he would go to Napoli and break up with her once and for all. He also told me that he is going to announce our relationship to the medias tonight after our date, so the whole world will know that I belong to him."

"And where is your date going to be?"

"Alexander told me that he will take me to Milan. I will meet him at the Prestige Restaurant. Then after dinner there are going to be some paparazzi and they will take pictures of us and Alexander is going to announce our relationship to the world." She said smirking.

"What are you doing here then? Get lost and get ready for tonight." I told her in a cold deadly voice. She hurriedly got out.

All this is giving me a headache. I can't believe that Alexander would let Katherina go and replace her with Carla. Only an idiot would do that. Especially if we already know that he is in love with Katherina.

_________________

💚MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

❤FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

💚FROHE WEIHNACHTEN!!!

❤BUON NATALE!!!

💚BOM NATAL!!!

❤JOYEUX NOËL!!!

💚SRETAN BOŽIĆ!!!

New chapter is up. I know, I know. Katherina sounds like a b*tch but it's for a reason. You'll find out all in the future. Everybody has something that changed him or her. That thing, reason, person and etc. made them the way they are today.

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

Love you all and thank you so much for reading this book. <3<3<3

-S.C.