The Sun, Moon, and the Planets meaning

The Sun: represents the essence of your self, your will, your individuality, your vitality and your desire for power. More than any other planet, it represents who you are. It also symbolizes man in general.

The Moon: represents your emotions, your subconscious, your instincts, your habits and your memory. It also represents women in general.

Mercury: symbolizes your communication style, your reasoning skills, and the way you think.

Venus: represents the areas of your life concerned with love, seduction, beauty, material goods and the arts.

Mars: is the planet of desire and aggression. It represents your physical energy, your combativeness, your spirit of enterprise and your courage.

Jupiter: is the planet of expansion and good fortune. It represents growth, prosperity, abundance, wisdom, generosity and higher consciousness. Jupiter's position in the sky map indicates where you are lucky.

Saturn: represents limitation, restriction, prudence, organization, endurance and discipline. It tells you where you have to deal with your fears - and also where you have ambition.

Uranus: represents originality, independence, spirit of rebellion, inventiveness, insight and all that is not foreseen.

Neptune: represents spirituality, dreams, psychic abilities, intuition, disintegration, compassion, self-sacrifice, deceit and illusion.

Pluto: represents elimination, destruction, regeneration, renewal and transformation.