WHO DO THE SIGNS PARTNER WITH DURING A PROJECT?

Aries: Tries to partner up with the smartest kid in the class, but they get rejected so they end up partnering up with a friend.

Taurus: The smartest person in class.

Gemini: I hate to be THAT person, but they're going to partner with their other personality. PLEASE DON'T FIGHT ME, I CAN'T HANDLE TWO PEOPLE AT ONCE. (I LOVE GEMS, I'M TRASH)

Cancer: Their parents

Leo: Friends! Friends! And more friends!

Virgo: Death because they would literally rather die than work on a group project.

Libra: Their phone, their plan is to just wing everything and use the internet for suggestions and to pass time.

Scorpio: No one, we hate our peers and could do a better job on a project alone.

Sagittarius: Wants to partner with a friend, but will probably end up partnering with a random without a partner.

Capricorn: Whoever asks to be their partner first, unless they hate the first person who asks.

Aquarius: A friend and either completely fails the assignment or does an awesome job.

Pisces: With a close friend, but probably ends up hating them by the time the project is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teacher: Okay class we have a project sooooo pick your partners!!!

Me (Taurus): *Runs to the smartest kid in class*

Smartest Kid: Huh?

Me: *Clinging on their arm like a sloth* YOUR MINE

Smartest Kid: *sighs* I'm guessing that I don't have a choice

Me: *Laughs like a maniac*