Before

Screams echoed through the hospital. They died down slowly before picking back up. Finally, the screams stopped, replaced by the cry of a baby.

"A healthy baby girl, miss." The doctor said. He cast worried eyes to the heart monitor, where the new mother's heartbeat was slowly fading. Miss Frisk's body had never been meant to carry a child, and now she was paying the price.

She was dying.

"May I?" Frisk asked, stretching arms out. The doctor placed the blanket wrapped child in her arms. Almost as if they knew, the staff filed out of the room for privacy. The brunette woman smiled softly at her baby girl, who was nuzzling her face into her mother's breast, away from the light.

"Aliza Gaster Dreemurr-Snowdin. You are a very special child. You are a baby of love and kindness and mercy, who is as powerful as her father." She whispered to her child.

Something within her told her... that Aliza was his child.

"I hope you and your father will find a way to each other. Once, I had hoped for a happy family. But now, I know that will not be possible."

She was starting to flatline.

"Stay kind." Frisk gasped as the doctor and the nurses rushed in. "Stay kind."

As her heart stopped, under a mountain, a spear was going through a skull.

~'~'~

The crying baby was handed to the headmistress. She was immediately bundled to the baby wing of the orphange, where Aliza was put next to other screaming babies. The rest were hungry for milk or diaper change.

Aliza cried for her mother.

Finally, the screaming stopped. Night passed and all feel asleep.

None saw the shadow that drifted over the new arrival.

"So, the smiley trashbag and the goody two shoe pacifist finally had a child." The shadow whispered, red eyes going over the baby girl. "It seems...

"THAT THE GAME IS NOT OVER YET."