Part 17

Three hours had passed.

Three. Hours.

And no blue.

"I'm never gonna get it!" Aliza groaned, collapsing to her knees. The Froggit carelessly hopped around as Sans rubbed his temples.

"You're gonna get it." He said, walking up and picking her up. "It'll just take a little bit. You just have to stay determined."

Aliza nodded, looking up at the screaming. Papyrus ran into the house, clenching the remains of a deer, and slammed the door shut. He panted in clear fear.

"WE'RE DEAD!"

"What's wrong?"

"THE GUARD!"

Sans and Aliza shared glances, before the girl was handed to her uncle. He walked to the door. "What guard..."

What looked like half of an army stood outside.

"Oh. That guard." Sans said. He slammed the door. "We're dead."

There was the crunch of snow, then a heavy knock on the door. "Sans and Papyrus, by order of Queen Undyne, hand over the human!"

"Not on the hair of my chinny chin chin!" Sans yelled. He paused at heavier footsteps, these running and heading to the window.

Then there was the shatter of glass as a huge armor wearing monster burst in. Their yellow magic had twisted to form spectral arms. One launched out and smacked Aliza out of Papyrus' grasp.

She felt her spine break in three pieces as she collided with the wall.