Part 19

Slowly, magic started to show in Aliza. The day after she successfully summoned Sans' soul, she managed to summon a few bones.

She was a quick learner. Sans didn't even resist his pride- especially when Aliza learned how to heal. Her mother was showing through her power.

-_-

It was midnight.

The house was silent.

Nobody heard Aliza slowly get off the couch. She was dressed fully, Flowey wrapped around her arm. Slowly, she gripped a new backpack and a old lantern, and quietly snuck out the door.

-_-

From what she heard, Waterfall had once been beautiful. The waters glowed turquoise blue, "stars" shining in the sky, and echoflowers whispered.

Now, the waters had become dark and stank with pollution. The sky was dark, and any echoflowers Aliza found were withered up.

"The Dump overflowed and the garbage flowed into the river. It killed the flowers." Flowey explained. "Undyne ordered all the crystals to be harvested in order to help power the Core."

Aliza sighed, looking around. Her heart hurt- her parents' home was being destroyed. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too late.

"HUMAN!"

The two looked up.

The armor wearing monster from before stood on a high ledge. He jumped off, landing in front of the two. "All Undyne knows is that you're Sans' spawn, but I know more."

The arms formed.

"Who else would he drag to his bed? I promised her my devotion, but she chose him!" He yelled, tearing off his helmet. A reptilian monster glared down at them. "I loved Frisk, but she chose Sans!"

Aliza gulped.

"And you're gonna pay for it."