Part 7

Aliza awoke to Flowey's prodding. "What-" Was the only word she managed before she was motioned to be quiet.

There was clanging and banging downstairs. There was also the smell of wet dog.

The dogs.

How long ago?

Flowey shrugged, one bullet appearing.

One minute ago.

-_-

Sans tapped his fingers against the wood of his headboard as he waited. The test was matching thousands of genomes against Frisk's own, testing for parentage.

It was probably just a coincidence...

The test beeped. Sans picked it up, eyes looking over the results. Anger filled him and he threw the test against the wall. It smashed immediately.

The words rang in his head.

MATCH FOUND.

PATERNITY CONFIRMED.

-_-

Aliza held her breath, looking around furiously. The window lock was rusted, but it would come off. She froze at the sound of heavy footsteps.

Greater Dog burst in, his armor rusted and tail cut off. Patches of muscles shone in his dull fur. He looked around. Aliza held her breath, snuggling deeper into the closet.

"What do you smell!?" Doggo's voice echoed from downstairs. Greater looked around for a few more moments, then whimpered and walked away.  Aliza stood on shaky legs and hurried to the window.

She struggled with the window, until it opened suddenly. Aliza fell against the bed.

"What's that?"

Flowey helped Aliza out the window. Her bare feet hit the snow as she flattened herself against the wall. Doggo was peeking out the window, bloody bandage around his ripped out eyes.

When he pulled his head back in, Aliza hurried away.