Part 16

The throne room was dark. The only speck of light was where the throne sat. The golden flowers had wilted to grey.

A dark figure sat on the throne, a bandage wrapped around her eye. A stolen crown rested on red hair.

"Your Majesty!"

The Dogi hopped in. A golden eye looked up, resting on the tablet in Dogressa's hand. "What?"

"We found this..." Dogamy said as his wife handed it to the queen, "And thought that you would want to see."

The queen stared at the genetic test. Then she gave a screech of anger.

The two couldn't dodge in time for the tablet to lodge in their stitches.

"Bring me her head!"

-_-

"Blue attack!"

The can didn't move. Aliza growled, frowning at the old can. She had found it in the trash, along with the bones of some dog. It was pink and glittery, the words MTT BRAND SODA written across.

"Blue...attack!"

"You're gonna hurt yourself if you keep making that face." Sans commented.

Today, Papyrus had gone out to check the traps alone. It was suspected that he wanted the two to have bonding time.

Aliza groaned. "Then how do you do it?"

"Simple. I start with souls." He said, hopping off the counter. "Wait right here."

There was a flash of blue, and Sans disappeared. Aliza rocked back on her heels, feeling her new clothes.

Papyrus had given her an old shirt of Sans and some yoga pants of his to wear. Her dress was in the wash. Flowey had disappeared as well.

A flash of blue, and Sans reappeared. He clenched a monster in hand that vaguely looked like a frog.

"What is that?"

"A Froggit." The skeleton explained, setting it down. "They used to live in the Ruins until Toriel went crazy. Then they left."

There was a note of sorrow in his voice. Aliza gulped. "Was she...a friend?"

"Yeah, she was." He said, leaning back. The Froggit just sat there. "I was telling knock knock jokes one day, and I heard laughing. We started telling jokes everyday. Then I promised her that I would protect any human that left the Ruins."

"And..."

"That was how I met your mother." Sans looked sad then, melancholy and longing in his voice. He perked up then.

"Now, this soul isn't going to blue itself."