Part 11

The next few days were the worse in Aliza's life. Each day, Sans left a plate of spaghetti. He tortured her to death.

So far, his favorite method was to tied her up by the ceiling and cut her everywhere. As she slowly bled out, Sans punched and kicked and did everything in his power to hurt her.

Then she would wake up in the shed, the night before. Sometimes, Sans left her alone.

But, there was relief.

During the nights, Aliza felt a cool numbness spread across her mind. It caused her to relax, to let go. It was her comfort.

Today, Sans had left her alone. Aliza basked in the numbness, feeling relief spread through her.

"Hello, Aliza."

Flowey had disappeared, so she was alone. Aliza gasped, looking around. "W- Who's there?"

"No reason to be afraid, Aliza."

Two red eyes formed in the shadows of the room, Aliza pushing herself against the wall. Despite the shadow's words, fear clogged her throat, warning to hide.

"My name is Chara."

Aliza opened her mouth, prepared to respond...when growls shook the shed and the eyes disappeared.

-_-

Sans stared at the package. It had arrived this morning, with a simple note from Alphys.

Check yours.

He sighed, pulling out another test tube of Aliza's blood. It was inserted in. His genes were pulled up, and the paternity test started.