29

Aliza dodged the spear, Undyne cackling maniacally. She had been running around the throne room, dodging spears, for what felt like hours. The flowers were a squished mess, the wall full of impact holes.

Your bag.

She nearly screamed at the hoarse, scratchy voice that had spoken in her mind. But Aliza grasped at the bag anyway.

The knife.

She drew the blade out. Under the odd light, it glowed red. It felt evil as Aliza held it.

Attack.

Aliza dodged another spear. She hesitated before swinging though.

Her mother had been a pacifist. Wouldn't it be an insult to attack?

What are you waiting for? Attack!

A spear hurdled her way. Aliza gulped, closing her eyes and taking a swing. The blade sliced through the blade like butter.

Undyne looked surprised. She stopped fighting, leaving a clear path to attack. Aliza let out a sharp gasp as her hand moved on its own, the knife aimed at Undyne.

Kill her.

Then her feet started to move, running towards the queen.

Aliza struggled, but her body moved on its own. She struggled hard, feeling her fingers. Then she knew what to do.

Her feet ran faster and faster...

Then her legs were jumping. Aliza forced her fingers to release...

Then she was hugging Undyne.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. "About your king. About Grandpa."

Undyne was frozen. Then she sighed, hugging her back.