Part 21

Aliza carefully stepped over the turtle skeleton, looking around the old shack.

It had been at least an hour or two since she left, by her calculations. Sans wouldn't be up in another hour.

She sighed, looking behind the counter. There were a few tins of something called crab apples and some cans of Sea Tea.

Standing up, Aliza froze at a loud yowl- the type a cat made when it was stepped on. Flowey gulped. "Catty. And when there's Catty..."

"There's always Bratty."

-_-

Dreamlike candlelight...

Beautiful music...

Colorful clothes...

A woman, more beautiful than anything he had seen before.

Sans frowned at the ceiling, the pleasant dream gone. It had been of Frisk's Age Ball. The dance that announced that she was of courtship age.

That was the dance that they had admitted their feelings.

He groaned as he got up. Much as he missed laziness, Sans had to take care of his brother and daughter. The deer the day of MK's attack had been lucky. But he couldn't- wouldn't- feed human flesh to Aliza.

Mentioning Aliza...

He smiled as he walked downstairs, stepping towards the couch. "Hey kiddo. I'm going..."

The couch was empty.

If he could, Sans would've paled. Mind in a whirl, he started frantically tearing apart the house. Aliza was here, she was here, she couldn't be g o n e...

Papyrus found him kneeling in the destroyed living room, Frisk and Aliza's names frantically garbled out.

There was no sign of Aliza.