Part 4

Annnd time skip!

The doors slammed shut behind Aliza. She shivered in the snow, her shoes having been left in Toriel's. Now, she was barefoot and her dress ripped. Crossing her arms, feeling Flowey perched on her arm, the girl set off. She had only gotten a few steps when there was a huge crack. Aliza squeaked, turning around.

A huge log had been broken in half. Aliza sighed, relaxing. A snap made her squeak. "H-Hello?" She called out into the forest. Another crack caused another squeak. "I-Is anyone there?"

She sighed, turning.

There was a skeleton, empty sockets staring at her. Aliza screamed, jumping back and into the snow.

"Heh. The sneaking behind them and scaring them shitless trick. Its' always funny." The skeleton said, voice deep. He was taller than her, with a huge hole in his skull. His blue jacket and white shirt were covered in blood stains. "Anyways, you're a human, right?"

Aliza nodded hesitantly.

"That's hilarious." He said, stepping a little bit closer. "I'm Sans. Sans the Skeleton. Need a hand?"

"Y-Yes." She said, taking the outstretched hand. Then pain filled her as something whirred and cut into her hand. She screamed, Sans looking bored as a red eye appeared in his left socket.

"Do you want me to let go?"

"YES! PLEASE, LET GO!"

"Suit yourself."

Aliza fell back into the snow. Sans was now shown to be wearing a spike thing over his hand. "Heh. Just a little prank." He said, watching her close her bloody hand. "I'm suppose to be on watch for humans right now." He pressed a button and the spikes whirred. "But, uh, I really don't have the appetite for it. My brother, on the other hand-"

"SANS!" A loud voice yelled. Sans froze, Aliza looking nervously down the path. "ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN? I NEED YOU."

"That's him right now." Sans said. Aliza squeaked as he grabbed her arm. "We better hide you."