Part 12

Aliza smelled wet dog. Lots of wet dog.

"Its the mutts!" Flowey hissed. Aliza paled, struggling against the chain. But, it stayed firmly. With a loud crunch, the door was locked in.

Doggo and Dogeressa smirked at her. "Queen Undyne wants to see you." One of them said, grabbing her arm. With a powerful yank, the chain was ripped off the wall.

The rest of the dogs were outside, insanely laughing and smiling. "We got her!"

Then a bone rammed through Greater Dog's throat.

The mutts and Aliza paled, seeing Sans. He stood there, ax in hand and tears rolling down his face. "Let. My. Daughter. Go."

-_-

He could still remember it. Frisk had left to visit Asgore, then suddenly, when it was nearly midnight and Sans had started to worry, Mettaton had reported.

The King was dead. Princess Frisk had gone missing.

Rumors flew about as Toriel took the throne.

Frisk, power hungry, had killed the king. Or that she pined for the surface and had killed Asgore for his SOUL. Nobody knew what happened.

Undyne believed Frisk killed Asgore. 

She overthrew the queen and had started harshly preparing everyone for an invasion of the surface. The fields which food was grown on was neglected.

Eventually, people started to starve. The fields used to grow crops for food were neglected. Sans remembered confronting Undyne about her rule. He had been leaving when he felt it: Frisk's SOUL ripping away from his as she died. Denial and grief had cut like the spear.

Now, he had a living piece of his Frisk.

The daughter he never knew he had.

And like hell was he going to let her go without a fight.