Part 22

"Who's Catty and Bratty?"

Flowey and Aliza had quickly ducked behind the counter as the yowling continued, waiting for it to stop.

"They used to be garbage sellers and creators of HeartFrans.com."

"Heart what?"

"Hold on." He said, burrowing underground. A few minutes later, he popped back up. A phone was clenched in a vine.

It was turned on, the website typed in. What met Aliza was a red and blue background. A few buttons loaded on. She clicked the one that said Pictures.

Pictures of her parents loaded on- both real and fanart. Some were sweet, while others were obscene enough to make her blush.

"They were huge fans of your parents' relationship." Flowey said. Aliza clicked on a section that said Writing. "No, no, don't read it-!"

The yowls went silent.

The two froze at the silence. Several silent minutes passed without a muscle moving.

Finally, Aliza spoke. "Do you think she's gone?" She whispered.

"I don't know."

The two quietly stood and sneaked to the door. The outside landscape was empty. Aliza took a step...

And jaws clamped around her leg.

She screamed as fangs ripped into her flesh, dragging her down into the water. They released, the dirty water stained with liquid red.

"Like, Catty, I think I just found, like, our next meal."

The crocodile was big. It wore the remains of what looked like clothes on its purple scales. Blond hair, pulled into twin braids, was in need of a wash.

"Bratty, like, I think it's that, like, human kid." Another female voice said next to the crocodile.

This monster was a cat, with dirty light purple fur and dark purple hair- both in desperate need of a wash. Wickedly sharp claws sprouted from her hands. She wore stained and dirty overalls, pockets stuffed with knives.

Both of their eyes were feral.

"OMG! Like, Sans' kid?"

"Yes!" Aliza said quickly, trying to stand. Her leg screamed in pain, so she stopped. "And he's taught me magic! Lots of it!"

Suddenly, a sharp pain entered her eye. Aliza yelped in pain, kneeling over. She clenched at her eye, convinced that she was going to start bleeding.

When she looked up, both had paled. Their gazes were both fixed on something behind her. Aliza glanced behind and yelped.

A large Gaster Blaster stood there. Her father had shown her a picture of one of his- a large skull that looked like a dragon's.

But this one was smaller. It looked more like a fox's. And while Sans' had blue, this one had purple eyes.

"Okay, okay! We'll, like, go!" Catty said. The two quickly hurried away.

Aliza grinned as she went her own way, limping.