Part 10

Aliza groaned, a headache pounding against her temples. She felt wood underneath her fingertips and Flowey wrapped around her arm. The clank of chains woke her up though.

Her ankle was chained to the wall with a heavy grey chain. Flowey stiffened, obviously thinking of something....

The door opening shook them out of their thoughts. Flowey hid once again as Sans entered, red eye aglow.

"Hey kid." He said, sitting down. His gaze landed on the spaghetti. "Why don't you eat?" The skeleton offered, pushing the plate forward. The spaghetti smelled delicious, but Aliza didn't want a bite. The eyeballs made it clear what it was made of.

She shook her head no.

"No? But you look..." Sans trailed off, eye latched onto her neck. "Hungry..." He mumbled. Aliza looked down to see the locket, bright as day, around her neck. She raised a hand to shield it from his stare.

She wasn't expecting him to attack her.

Sans tackled her, reaching for the locket. His eye was filled with manic longing as they struggled, finally managing to grab the gold and yank it off her neck.

He stroked it with a possessive look of pure happiness before his gaze landed on her.

"WICKED LITTLE SLUG!"

The slap rang out in the shack. Aliza held back tears as her cheek stung from the backhand. Sans got to his feet, anger clear.

"I want you to eat that spaghetti!" He ordered before slamming the door behind him, the lock clanging out.

Aliza dissolved into tears.