Part 5

Aliza started walking again when Papyrus- a really tall skeleton with sharp teeth, wearing a ragged red scarf- left with Sans. Flowey hadn't relaxed for a while now since Papyrus had appeared. He looked...sad.

Her stomach growled. Flowey looked down from his perch on her shoulder. "We need to get you some food. Not made of human."

She nodded quietly, stopping at a tap tap tap tap. That was the sound of fingers tapping against wood.

Up ahead, there was a wooden sentry station. Sans was sitting inside, clenching his empty socket. His free hand was tapping his fingers against the wood. Next to him sat a hot dog.

"Hey kid. You look hungry. How about a nice spicy hot dog?"

"D-Don't get too close." Flowey whispered.

"No thanks." Aliza said.

"You look like you're starving. Like, at any moment, I'll find you pasta away." Sans insisted. Aliza shook her head no. "Aw, come on kid. It takes a lot to make a hot dog for free. I put my sweat and blood into this thing."

Aliza licked her lips, feeling the emptiness in her stomach. Flowey was frantically shaking his head no. Then she sighed, walking over to the station. She reached for the hot dog...

Then a hand was gripping her arm.

"ONE HEAD DOG COMING UP!"

Then the ax in Sans' hand flashed...

And Aliza heard Toriel's screams.