Part 8

"Hey Little Bird!"

Aliza turned, seeing Sans. She paled, Flowey stiffening. The skeleton had killed her the most, so she wasn't happy about seeing him.

She took off running.

Behind her, Aliza heard Sans growl. Then there was the pop of his magic and he appeared in front of her. His hand wrapped around her arm.

His ax flashed.

-_-

Aliza awoke in the closet. She was back in the Inn, with the dogs. Greater Dog was sniffing around, before whining and going back downstairs.

She slipped out of the closet and hurried to the window. Struggling with the lock, Aliza went still when she heard Doggo enter the room.

He was blind, both in eyes and nose, as well as almost deaf. If she was careful, Aliza could escape without notice.

Doggo opened the window to stick his head out, Aliza noting a few bunnies. She gulped as he took a step back...

And ran.

She brushed past him as Aliza jumped out the window. Flowey's shriek didn't help. "HUMAN!"

Aliza glanced behind her, seeing Greater Dog and the two stitched together dogs, Dogamy and Dogeressa, run after her. Doggo was soon joining the pack.

She gulped back frightened tears and ran faster.

"Aliza, watch out-!"

The girl ran into Sans.