The move Chapter 1

Emma POV

"Sweetie wake up it time to go to Gravity falls". I woke up from a strange dream oh I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Emma Wolf I moving because of my dad well he agreed to go to gravity falls for his job.

Anyways I don't really know my mom even though my dad said I remind me like her because he saids I'm kind and helping my friends.

I got up changing into my clothes I look at myself to see if I look good and yep my green and blue eye looks so cool. I'm 16 years old and I'm not that special.

4 hours---------------------------------------------

Still her POV

We finally got here it looks peaceful we unpacked things. I set up my stuff even though I don't have a lot. We move into a house and not that far away from the town. I said to my dad "Dad I'm going to check the town to see if I can make friends".

He gave me a nod I walked away. I got to the town it only took me 10 minutes. I see a lot of people walking and talking. I see a girl my age she had blonde hair and weird clothes but I'm not judging.

I gave her a wave she smiled. I walk up to her she looked really beautiful.

Pacifica POV

Me and my cousin decided to go the town even though he's not that social. We got to the town the truth is I wanted to make a friend Gideon is the only friend I have. Gideon went to a book store.

People don't really talk to me maybe because people think I'm weird or a freak. But that's never bother me so why now. I see a girl with silver hair her eye color looked different she waved at me I smiled at her.

She walked up to me and said "Hi my name is Emma wolf what's your name". She must be new. She extend her arm I shook her hand. I said "Um Hi my name is Pacifica Southeast". But to one thing is that she looked pretty.

My cousin came out with a new book he looked at me and he got really shy to Emma. I wonder if he likes her in that way.

I said to her "Goodbye Emma and oh we work at the mystery shack if you ever want to visit us". I left.

Emma POV

As I meet Pacifica god even her name is beautiful. A guy came out of the book store he must be a friend or something else. When she said her goodbyes I wonder who this girl really is.

The same day

? POV

"Brother did you felt that too". "Yes I did what do you think it is". "I don't know but we will find it out ". As my brother left I thought I will find this source of power and who it is.