Chapter 8

? POV

You'll understand the pain I been through Emma.

Emma POV

I woke up with a headache like my brain is trying to get out of my head just throbbing.

I look around and see the same bed is this Mabel's bed. Someone turn on the lights I hissed.

And see Mabel with bloodshot eyes was she crying. I said "Mab-" she ran and hugged me and said "I thought you were dead please don't leave me".

So much I wanted the other Mabel to be in here and kiss that other Mabel.

I said "Mabel it's okay I'm fine". She looked down and was holding tears. I lifted her chin and also said "Listen I'm not going anywhere and don't worry whatever it was I'll be by your side".

Someone coughed and it was Grenada and Candy they were just starting at us.

Oh god please not them I said "Umm excuse me I have to go".

I got up and ran I don't nowhere but left the mystery shack.

It was night I walked and bumped into someone. It was a girl with blonde hair wait I know who this is it's Pacifica.

She said "Are you okay not like I care". I said "Yea I'm fine and my name is Emma Wolf what's your name". I lied I knew who she was but she's not like the one I met.

She said "My name is Pacifica Northwest".

Mabel POV (AU)

I was worried about her my Uncle Stan helped her whatever it was she must've been in pain.

I walked upstairs and turn on the lights and see her hissed wait she hissed.

I hugged her she was about to say something but I saids something's and she said something's.

Someone coughed and it was Grenada and I saw Candy. I guess Stan called them.

Emma saw them and said "Umm excuse me I have to go". She got up from my bed and ran. I ran to go after her but she was running and I couldn't catch up.

I walked in the forest maybe she'll be their.

Gideon POV

My cousin has been depressed because of how Emma left I mean that what the pines told us.

It's Emma fault for leaving my cuz like that she doesn't have to be like this.

I said "Pacifica it's been four weeks please we could hang out and she left you like this".

She was angry and said "Gideon you can never understand I thought I made a friend but she didn't leave she vanished.

And also you never want to hang out with me because of that stupid book that you're always reading".

She slammed the door on my face. I didn't know I thought she was always happy.

Emma POV

I guess this Pacifica is not like the one I know but I miss her I mean both of them.

We chatted about interest and hobbies. I didn't see the sun come up I said "Thanks Pacifica for being my friend but I have to go see you".

She hold my wrist and said "Umm I like talking to you your like other people besides the pines".

She was blushing no I can't get to attached to her. But I said "Yea I like to stay with you".

So we chatted about gravity falls about how is weird. I agreed with her. I heard rustle in the bushes I said "Who's ever out their I can here you".

Mabel came out and blushed cute. She saids her sorry's but I told her that I don't mind.

Pacifica looked at me I wonder what she thinking about. So the three of us talked. Shit I forgot about Raven.

I told them I have to and see somebody.

I left the forest and see if I can find her. I saw her she was talking to a guy she was smiling and laughing.

I know this not the Raven I know but can I even make her smile. My chest was hurting for some reason like it was throbbing.

I left I just want to go home. "Finally you say that remember me".

I see a triangle wait it's Bill. "Listen kid if you ever want to go back home you'll have make a deal with me no it's a joke

Kid your a demon I can train you because some demons are linked like Will, Me and you".

"Wait who is Will". He answered my question that the other Mabel and the other Dipper hurt this demon.

I said "I don't believe they can never do that". He showed in a mirror how Will is being kicked and slapped (poor will) I wanted to help him and he was crying.

I said "Fine can you train me". He snapped his fingers and turn into a necklace. "By the way I can hear your thoughts".

I walked to the mystery shack I finally got their I was so tried I slept on the couch.

The next morning-------------------

Mabel POV (AU)

I got home and saw Emma sleeping peaceful she looked like an angle.

I wanted to make breakfast but I just remembered something never mind.

I saw Stan he looked sleepily but decided to make pancakes. Emma woke up from the smell of pancakes.

I sat on the chair of the table. She looked at me and smiled but I noticed a piece of jewelry. I guess she must've bought that somewhere.

Mabel POV (Reverse)

I woke up from a pain in my chest. But I don't like it is it because she isn't here with me.

It's been four weeks she is the only one that can make me smile.

I got up and took a shower and dressed myself in a black bra. (Basically everything is black)

I saw my brother eating breakfast with Will.

That pest is eating all our food I was about to hit him until my brother stoped me.

He said "Mabel what did I say about hitting something that is mine".

(I ship Willdip and Billdip)

I gave both of them a death glare. I decided to go to the town I saw people give me weird looks but I didn't care.

I walked into a diner and ordered my food I saw Gideon and Pacifica. I ate my food and was done.

Pacifica didn't look happy but Gideon was excited about the food.

They sat next to the door. A guy came up to them he sat down Pacifica was laughing and smiling.

So I guess she doesn't care about Emma. I payed the food and gave the waitress a tip.

I sat up and walked away from them I couldn't believe her she is happy and without Emma.

Wherever she is I hope she isn't sad I just hope I could see her again.

I came back home and it was the afternoon I decided to sleep.