Chapter 12

A New Beginning

Emma/Dakota POV

I can't believe I made that deal. For one day I had to introduce myself again.

But something seems off about this Gravity falls. For instance Dipper wears a red jacket and for Mabel she doesn't have a sweater.

I noticed that this is a different dimension. I work at the mystery shack but different name.

Stan POV

I like the new worker she's a hard worker but something seems off about her.

Dipper POV

I don't like the new kid but she's just to damn annoying but my sister likes her as a friend.

Mabel POV

I could tell that my bro doesn't like her but I do as a friend. I already have a gf her name is Pacifica.

I should introduce Dakota to Paz.

Emma/Dakota POV

I was talking to Mabel but they're just different. Maybe I should've have died.

Ugh there has to be a way to be back on my dimension and let people remember me.

So Mabs agreed I should have more friends. I told her that's fine. So we were at the dinner waiting for someone.

I saw Pacifica. I was so relieved that I would get to know her again for the second time.

But something that made my heart broke is that Paz kissed Mabs.

So on this universe they're together. Mabel introduced me to her I faked smile to it.

They seem really happy together. We talked and laughed.

1 hour later Still Her POV

It was me and Mabel walking back to the mystery shack. We finally got there and Dipper reading the Journal.

I didn't care. But I think I have to tell them the truth.

I told Mabel to sit down because I wanted to say something. I called for Dipper but he just ignored me.

When Mabel called him. He sat down on the rug. So here I go. I said "The Multiverses is actually real. I'm not really from this universe.

It's actually a long story but story short a evil Dipper killed me and a angle saved me from going to this universe but in doing a deal the other universe people don't really remember me".

Dipper POV

I was still trying to process this I mean I've been into fights but never really kill anybody.

Mabel POV

I was trying to process this. But I said "So is there a way to find your home". She said "I have no idea but I'm going to find a way".

I said "We will help you". Dipper said "Yes we will not because your annoying but we care about you".

I said "Aww Dip has a heart". He got up and went to his room.

She laughed and talked about how if the universe is different or same.

She said "Yea something's are different like with you two. But it's boring don't mind it".

I told her goodnight and went to my room.

Dakota/Emma POV

She left and I went to sleep on the floor. The one thing is that if am I ever going home.

SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT BUT LOVE YA'LL