Chapter 14

Emma/Dakota POV

I woke from a another nightmare I looks at the clock and it's 2am. I couldn't really sleep but I didn't care. I head to the restroom and see my scars.

I head back to the living room. I wasn't really tired so I headed to the forest.

It was really peaceful but I felt like something was watching me. So I decided to head back. Until a bright of flash appeared and I blacked out.

2 hours later Mabel PO V

I woke up because my Uncle told me to get up. He said "kids Dakota is gone".

I ran downstairs. I see Stan and Dipper looking worried. I said "Guys we have to go and search for her. She could be in danger".

Dakota/Emma POV

I think one hour flew by but I don't know any more. I want to go home. It's not like I don't like this Dipper and the others it's just I miss my dad.

Ugh and I scream. I scream like "I want to go home or I miss my dad".

I should head back but I blacked out.

Mabel POV

It's been 1 hour that we searched for her. Dipper went in the forest I agreed to go in the town.

I told people if they seen her. I saw girl with a black hoodie basically black everything.

I walked over to her and said "Excuse me have you seen this girl around".

She looked at me surprised and said "No I haven't sorry". I knew she was lying so I also said "Listen cut the bullshit if you don't tell me the truth I will hurt".

I realized that I was getting angry but she also said "Okay I don't really know where she is but I was the one who hurt her".

I clenched my fist and grabbed her throat and pinned her against the wall.

I looked around and people weren't around. I said "YOU DID WHAT".

She wanted to talk so I let her go and said "I *cough* didn't mean *cough* to. I *cough* was-".

She tried to breath normally. "She said that I knew her but I thought she was going to hurt me. So I stabbed her two times".

Wait how come their was only one on her shoulder. Did she tried to cover it up or something.

I said "So your the one who hurt her on the shoulder". She said "Yes but I thought she would be dead because I stabbed her two time but I'm really sorry".

I also said "You shouldn't apologize to me but when I find her you'll apologize to her".

I left her and ran back to the shack.

Dakota/Emma POV

Darkness that's the only thing I see. Why can't I move. I scream but nothing responded.

I see nothing I tried to move but heard chains. What the fuck happened to me.

"Oh Emma you have no idea". I screamed again and said "Hello. Who are you".

"Oh you know who I'm am". "Bill is that you". "No". "Will". "Nope". I tried to know who it is but it can't be her. I locked her up years ago.

"You can't lock me up I've been waiting or hiding whatever you want to call it". "So it is you but how Ender".

"Well ever since Zeta brought you back she also brought me back well your inner demon". It was so confusing so does it mean.

Aww cliffhanger gotta love them